Western Extrusions is now seeking a Logistics Scheduler for our facility in Carrollton, TX.
Reporting directly to the Logistics Manager, this individual plans/prepares schedules for production, and all downstream departments: Draws up master schedules to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet forecasted master schedule. Plans and schedules workflow for each operation according to previously established lead times. Scheduler confers with manager to determine status of production schedule. Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
· Advanced knowledge of and proficient with MS office products (Excel, Project, Words, Etc.)
· The ability to follow direction and work together with ALL levels of staff/management.
· The ability to accurately communicate ideas, instructions, questions, problems, solutions.
· The ability to clearly and concisely perceive sounds and understand detailed oral communications.
· The ability to hear warning signals and alarms given verbally and mechanically.
· The ability to see, read and understand written communications: including directions, instructions and warning signs, to see and distinguish colors, to visually distinguish shapes and patterns, to accurately sense distances (depth perception), to accurately see objects and detect motion at wide angles (peripheral vision).
· Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to lift 25 to 30 pounds.
· Create and maintain production schedules/changes; to ensure a controlled flow of materials through to the plant
· Respond to and resolve scheduling/production issues
· Communicates with production departments in order to ensure all plan dates are met.
· Proactively identifies bottlenecks or areas that would delay production.
· Review and evaluate production progress, work in process, raw material inventory and finished goods demand.
· Coordinating cross-functional interdepartmental activity as needed (i.e., with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, program managers operations, and logistics).
· High level of interpersonal skills, detail oriented, quality conscious, able to work independently and efficiently on various assignments, self-motivated, knowledge of systems structure, process oriented
· 2-3 years work experience in a manufacturing, industrial engineering or related manufacturing engineering fields.
· High school diploma or an equivalent amount of education, training or experience will be considered
· Strong Communication (written and oral) and Analytical skills
· Prefer previous experience working in SAP or a like Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tool.
· Proficient use of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
· APICS certification or equivalent
· Bilingual a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
By clicking the “Apply” button, I understand that my employment application process with Takeda will commence and that the information...Apply For This Job
Req ID: 174020 BASIC PURPOSE: Gemini Motor Transport operates trucks across the United States, servicing Love’s Travel Stops wholesale and...Apply For This Job
Position Description Report on their specific areas at the daily OD/VPS (Operational Development & Volvo Production System) meeting Take daily...Apply For This Job
Minimum Weekly Pay of $1,050 for a 5-day work week. You can certainly earn even more based on mileage! That’s...Apply For This Job
Share Located in Round Rock, TX Salary: $14.00/hour -$15.00/hour Do you have shipping or driving experience? Are you ready to...Apply For This Job
Overview As an Inside Sales Representative with Choptank, you’re on the front lines of helping your customers move their valuable...Apply For This Job