The accounts payable specialist is responsible for maintaining financial records, preparing and processing transactions, and ensuring accurate and on-time payment of payables.
* Prepare invoices for payment and matches them with purchase orders.
* Review invoices for accuracy and completeness, process and pay all authorized invoices.
* Maintain vendor records, including W-9, to ensure appropriate vendor information is on file.
* Prepare and submit annual 1099 vendor information to vendors and the government.
* Responsible for timely preparation, verification, and distribution of payment.
* Maintain files of paid and unpaid invoices and purchase orders.
* Review and reconcile monthly vendor statements against open invoices and payments issued, and research open invoices with vendor.
* Review open purchase order reports to ensure validity.
* Respond to vendor inquiries regarding payments.
* Respond to expenditure questions from district responsibility centers.
* Maintain and monitor district purchasing card program and other p-card programs.
* Work to increase purchases utilizing the district p-card program to increase revenue share.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or closely related field or Associate’s degree in accounting with 3 or more years of experience in directly related field
* Basic knowledge in accounting procedures and standards
* Strong organizational skills and adept at problem-solving
* Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
* Possess analytical skills, high level of accuracy, and attention to detail
* Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines by setting priorities
* Proven experience in Microsoft Software Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred
Year-round position, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am -5:00 pm. Location: Leidal Education Center.
SALARY: 2020-2021 Classified Salary Schedule – B232 (2021-2022 schedule to be released as soon as available)
*Minimum starting salary of $20.60 per hour plus excellent benefits and paid leave – based on 2020-2021 salary schedule
DEADLINE: May 12, 2021
Description To continue our solid growth, we are seeking a talented and highly motivated Senior Quality Assurance Specialist to join...Apply For This Job
Description Responsible for processing all payments for the County including invoice processing, check printing and reporting requirements. Audits invoices for...Apply For This Job
SunIRef:Event137 About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest...Apply For This Job
At A Glance Full-time entry-level to mid-level customer service role resolving customer billing inquiries and account issues, adjusting services as...Apply For This Job
Reporting to the Director of Compliance Program Management, the Vice President of Compliance Program Management leads a team that assists...Apply For This Job
Minimum Qualifications Bachelors degree in Accounting or Bachelors degree to include 21 semester credits in Accounting. Two years of professional...Apply For This Job