Wesco Group LLC. Is seeking a creative marketing individual to join our team at our corporate headquarters in Lynnwood, WA. The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual able to provide print and digital marketing graphic design support to our team. Automotive refinish experience desired, but not required. This is a full-time permanent position.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
Design, Proofing, and Production of Marketing Material & Promotions
· Design, production, and distribution/application of marketing materials including fliers, banners, product catalogues, vehicle wraps, and more.
· Work with marketing director, vendors, and sales staff to build marketing programs & promotions
Product Label & Packaging Design
· Concept & design labels for various products
· Facilitate marketing pipeline from label approval through product launch and sales support
Website Design & Support
· Design and build websites and web pages as needed using WordPress
· Manage and implement themes and plugins as needed
· Maintain the content across our company websites
· Maintain regular WordPress updates in conjunction with IT
Manage Various Brand Material
· Design, ordering, and distribution of internal and external sales forms
· Business cards & loyalty cards
· Informational posters
· Store signage
Employee Apparel & Promotional Material
· Manage employee apparel program including ordering/inventory, distribution, and customer/account support
· Research, order, and manage branded promotional material and distributed as necessary.
· Some admin responsibilities
· Additional duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
· 3 years’ experience in Adobe Create Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
· Experience in Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel).
· Experience with web design and WordPress CMS.
· Excellent organizational & communication skills.
· Ability to manage multiple assignments and complete in a timely manner.
· Graphic Design, Marketing, or related degree.
· Desire to learn.
To apply, respond to this posting with resume and portfolio.
Come work for a stable, reputable, and growing company with a great benefits package:
· Medical & Dental
· Life Insurance
· Paid Vacation
Wesco is the premier paint and equipment supplier in the automotive refinish, industrial, commercial, aerospace, and marine markets. We operate in over 130 different locations in the United States and Canada and have been in business for over 49 years. We are a growing company with many opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
We are looking for a Creative Graphic Designer, who will use his/her knowledge of typography, color, layout, and image manipulation...Apply For This Job
Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems. Essential Job Functions: Analyze user...Apply For This Job
DCR – Telecom Coordinator Local Richmond candidates will be considered first Serves as telecommunications coordinator for DCR. Provides primary contact...Apply For This Job
Wealth Enhancement Group is a Greater Minneapolis-based independent wealth management firm offering comprehensive and customized financial planning and investment management...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Objective: . Centerfire Systems, has an opening for a Graphic Designer to join/lead our marketing department...Apply For This Job
Great opportunity for a qualified individual as a Sales Representative and Graphic Designer with a growing company. We are an...Apply For This Job