Trimlite is a leading manufacturer and distributor of interior and exterior doors and door glass. With several locations throughout North America, and Canada for the last 30 years. We offer a stable, fast-paced work environment with many long-term employees, and we continue to grow.
Trimlite is looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk daily and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
· Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office with a pleasant and professional demeanor
· Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
· Must have problem solving skills
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, and faxing
· Prior work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines, printers/ scanner and postage machine)
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Excellent organizational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Customer service attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Office Admin Assistant Position We are a mostly paperless ran company therefor, applicant must be highly proficient in computer skills....Apply For This Job
Posted: August 10, 2020 Location:Steamboat Springs, Colorado Show Map Salary:$8767 – $13150 per monthType:Full Time – ExperiencedYears of Experience:5 –...Apply For This Job
OverviewAre you ready to join an organization where you can be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier...Apply For This Job
Overview The Major Account Executive is an outside sales position responsible for identifying, qualifying, and acquiring new customers classified as...Apply For This Job
REQUIREMENTS: Friendly and professional demeanor; nice phone etiquette; great people and communication skills; ability to use technology and online applications;...Apply For This Job
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of people – our patients, our staff and our...Apply For This Job