The CFS Middle Office Department is responsible for ensuring all aspects of operations for clients are completed, transactions are processed on time, exceptions are resolved proactively; provide single point of contact team and subject matter expertise to the clients. Middle Office covers trade instruction capture, settlement; fail management, cash instruction capture, projections, overdrafts, asset servicing instruction capture, dividends, foreign exchange, collateral, derivatives lifecycle management and bank loans.
Basic understanding of all aspects of loan or deal administration functions (including all aspects of funding).
· Oversight of bank loans life cycle events including Paydown/Drawdown, Interest rate resets, PIK interest calculations, Delayed Comp accruals / calculations & Trade settlements
· Ability to interpret credit agreements and related documentation
· Develop a thorough knowledge of our client base and building relationships with Investment Managers and other related third parties
· Work closely with new business team and client through on-boarding process
· Work closely with your clients to resolve queries and providing first level account service
· Create, maintain and update procedures for client specific deliverables
· On-going review of daily controls and communication of any new training or procedural changes to the team
· Ensure all scheduled work is completed by agreed deadlines, checklists are signed and files contain all required documentation
· Ensure that all controls and procedures outlined in the procedures manual and general company policies are complied with across all groups
· Bachelor degree required; preferably Finance, Accounting, or Economics
· Thorough knowledge of the Bank Debt asset class, including Primary and Secondary market trading; some exposure to loan closing is preferred
· Superior interpersonal skills
· Excellent client service orientation and proven ability to deal with demanding clients
· Ability to lead and manage high performing teams
· Strategic thinker with proven track record
· 2-5 years of direct Bank Debt / Leveraged Loan operations experience; exposure to Distressed loans is preferred but not required
· Knowledge of LSTA/LMA standard docs, and exposure to EUR/Aussie Loans a plus
· Knowledge of Advent Geneva is required; exposure to Wall Street Office, ClearPar, Bloomberg is a plus
· Knowledge of investment vehicles related to Bank Debt (CLOs, private equity funds, etc) is a plus
· Strong understand of accounting principles, specifically how Bank Debt transactions impact financial statements
· Strong organizational skills with ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects
· Strong analytical skills
· Superior communication skills
About Us: JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team:
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
Job Description: At TSB, we believe businesses need to reflect the communities they serve. This is why we have a...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Trustee Support -Client Relationship Manager Location: Remote Job Type: Full Time Summary: Are you looking for an EXCITING...Apply For This Job
About Kajeet Kajeet, Inc. is all about innovation. We are a leading wireless solutions provider enabling education, business, government and...Apply For This Job
Seattle, Washington Sales Account Representative Curiosity meets passion! As an outside sales account representative at Uline, help our customers realize...Apply For This Job
Joseph Gunnar Co, LLC Description Investment Bankers (Analyst through Managing Director level): Joseph Gunnar & Co., LLC is a premier,...Apply For This Job