Our Tesla Gallery Managers require someone that is personable, energetic, highly organized and hard working. Individuals should have a passion for electric vehicles and should enjoy working with a team. The Tesla Gallery Manager will be responsible for driving public education of EVs, mentoring Customer Experience Specialists, and promoting excellence in customer service. The goal of this individual is to take responsibility for all aspects of the gallery’s operations while maintaining an active role in addressing visitor needs.
* Help drive EV education and information through customer service, product knowledge, merchandise presentation and promotion.
* Implement all operational policies and procedures in order to satisfy the needs of visitors while helping Tesla achieve its goals.
* Adhere to processes regarding merchandise display and physical inventory.
* Lead recruiting and interviewing of candidates who possess the skills necessary to help achieve company goals.
* Train and develop a staff to consistently perform to company standards.
* Planning, implementation, and follow up of the gallery’s operational tasks and projects.
* Control gallery expenses, including staffing, supplies, and services.
* Represent Tesla in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company.
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required, plus, 3 – 6 years work experience in retail operations.
* Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
* Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization.
* Passionate dedication and ethical approach to management and operations.
* Ability to develop collaborative relationships. You are a well-respected, trusted partner, and someone others want to work with.
* Strong knowledge and proven work experience with retail operations and systems.
* Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record.
* Must have two years of driving experience.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tagged as: USA
Job Description Associate Pennsylvania 4.5-8 Years USA SR Number HCLI/HCLI/2021/1583710 Job Description (Posting). *Understanding Customer/Partner Technical Environment *Gather customer/partner insights...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Service Line Information Our Transactions Services group is focused on continually enhancing value for clients across the deal...Apply For This Job
Position Overview The Payroll Supervisor is accountable for successful execution of the overall US and Canadian payroll processes, owning the...Apply For This Job
Description DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL AID Blackburn College, a unique four-year liberal arts college with a student-managed work program located in...Apply For This Job
Job Description: The Human Resources department is a very busy and dynamic department that is looking for a customer focused...Apply For This Job
Remote Central Sales Agent – Winter Seasonal Job Description:Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.You’re someone who pushes boundaries and challenges...Apply For This Job