If you are a Technical Analyst with 4+ years of experience, please read on!
Working with IT management, this role is responsible for implementation, maintenance and support of network and telecommunications systems, equipment and services utilized throughout the enterprise. A broad exposure to voice and data networking technologies is required, with the ability to self-start, identify issues, visualize, communicate and implement corresponding solutions.
What’s In It for You
– Competitive Salary
– Health/Dental/Vision insurance
– Plus many more!
What You Will Be Doing
– Maintain and administer voice networks including systems/platform software, hardware, services and related configurations.
– Work with enterprise architecture, application and infrastructure teams to produce an optimal, high level, conceptual design for enterprise voice, contact center and IVR (Interactive Voice Response) projects.
– Lead problem solving sessions and facilitate root cause analysis. Work with internal resources, contractors, and vendors to recommend and develop secure telecommunication services, policies, and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
– Participate in the deployment and enhancements of new voice platforms to meet the business requirements of our enterprise business units. This includes consulting and implementing future upgrades and enhancements of the virtual VoIP contact centers.
– Protect data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
– Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
– Document networking and telecommunications systems interconnections, configuration, and processes.
– Provide technical input during strategic planning related to networking and telecommunications
– Evaluate new emerging technologies for adaptation and implementation.
– Monitor and test performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work to improve networks.
What You Need for this Position
– Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent technical experience
– 4+ years of experience supporting enterprise voice .
– Cisco Video Collaboration Experience.
– Experience with Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) technology
– Experience leading technical implementation projects
– Exposure to Agile based work processes, and knowledge of project management tools and objectives.
– Ability to proactively identify technology related issues and provide solutions to resolve
– Strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and strong communications skills.
– Ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with coworkers / customers / clients.
So, if you are a Technical Analyst with the necessary experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply
Openly is rebuilding insurance from the ground up. We are re-envisioning and enhancing every aspect of the customer experience. Doing...Apply For This Job
About Maennche Virtual CMO Maennche Virtual CMO is a family-owned and operated entity. Over the last 20 years, we have...Apply For This Job
Do you want a creative outlet balanced with structure and simplicity to make a beautiful and impactful footprint on the...Apply For This Job
Awards4U is seeking a skilled Production Artist to join our team. This position offers great hours and an opportunity to...Apply For This Job
GET TO KNOW ALORICA At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time....Apply For This Job
Become part of the Converse Team Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges...Apply For This Job