If you are a Technical Analyst with 4+ years of experience, please read on!
Working with IT management, this role is responsible for implementation, maintenance and support of network and telecommunications systems, equipment and services utilized throughout the enterprise. A broad exposure to voice and data networking technologies is required, with the ability to self-start, identify issues, visualize, communicate and implement corresponding solutions.
What’s In It for You
– Competitive Salary
– Health/Dental/Vision insurance
– Plus many more!
What You Will Be Doing
– Maintain and administer voice networks including systems/platform software, hardware, services and related configurations.
– Work with enterprise architecture, application and infrastructure teams to produce an optimal, high level, conceptual design for enterprise voice, contact center and IVR (Interactive Voice Response) projects.
– Lead problem solving sessions and facilitate root cause analysis. Work with internal resources, contractors, and vendors to recommend and develop secure telecommunication services, policies, and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
– Participate in the deployment and enhancements of new voice platforms to meet the business requirements of our enterprise business units. This includes consulting and implementing future upgrades and enhancements of the virtual VoIP contact centers.
– Protect data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
– Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
– Document networking and telecommunications systems interconnections, configuration, and processes.
– Provide technical input during strategic planning related to networking and telecommunications
– Evaluate new emerging technologies for adaptation and implementation.
– Monitor and test performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work to improve networks.
What You Need for this Position
– Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent technical experience
– 4+ years of experience supporting enterprise voice .
– Cisco Video Collaboration Experience.
– Experience with Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) technology
– Experience leading technical implementation projects
– Exposure to Agile based work processes, and knowledge of project management tools and objectives.
– Ability to proactively identify technology related issues and provide solutions to resolve
– Strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and strong communications skills.
– Ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with coworkers / customers / clients.
So, if you are a Technical Analyst with the necessary experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply
Contempo Packaging is looking for an experienced Graphic Artist for our Providence, Rhode Island location. Contempo is a second generation...Apply For This Job
Sr. Director FP&A – Aclara, St. Louis, MO Apply now Date: Aug 6, 2020 Location: Fenton, MO, US, 63026 Company:...Apply For This Job
Are you a Graphic/Visual Designer that has experience with promotional materials? Do you thrive in fast paced environments with tight...Apply For This Job
News-Press & Gazette Company is looking for a Page Designer to support the News-Press Media Group at our office in...Apply For This Job
Status: Open – Accepting Resumes Description: Setup, troubleshoot, & manage business networks. Pay: 13.00-20.00/hr. Location: Granbury, TX How Will You...Apply For This Job
Shift/Work Hours: First shift; 40 hours Employment Type: Direct hire The COST of Wisconsin Inc. team creates custom themed projects...Apply For This Job