Must have an active Top Secret Clearance
In this role, the selected candidate will:
* Gather a full understanding of the electrical distribution infrastructure systems throughout the Space Park facilities, including all low, medium, and high voltage power distribution equipment.
* Perform periodic reviews of the electrical systems throughout the Space Park facilities and identify areas of reliability concerns.
* Inspect or direct the inspection of construction and installation progress throughout construction projects’ lifespans to ensure conformance to established drawings, specifications, and schedules.
* Coordinate with Facilities Project Leaders and architecture/engineering firms in developing and reviewing design criteria and/or layout and detail drawings.
* Review data concerning facility or equipment specifications, company or government restrictions, required completion date(s), and construction feasibility.
* Participate/Lead the root cause/fault mode analysis of electrical infrastructure equipment failures throughout the campus and provide documentation of those findings, including recommended corrective actions.
* Participate in risk analysis of electrical infrastructure equipment and provide solutions to mitigate those risks.
* Review short circuit, coordination, and arc flash analysis reports provided by third-party consultants.
* Interface with the Facilities Maintenance department personnel as required to identify potential maintenance engineering issues (on existing equipment and new construction) and to mitigate risks.
* Support the Facilities Reliability and Infrastructure Optimization department as required.
* Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) field and five (5) years of electrical engineering experience OR a master’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) field and three (3) years of electrical engineering experience.
* Experience working in a mission critical facility environment by participating in design, construction, commissioning, or miscellaneous supporting activities for electrical systems (low, medium, and/or high voltage applications).
* Proven ability to work under only general direction and independently determine and develop approaches to solutions. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
* Experience communicating requirements and working with internal and external customers to coordinate difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Current top secret clearance.
* Aerospace industry facilities management experience.
* Licensed Professional Engineer or current engineer-in-training (EIT) certificate.
* Experience working with building management system (BMS) and related controls.
* Familiarity working with complex facilities infrastructure feeding clean rooms/labs, offices, and manufacturing spaces.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 – $65.00 per hour
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location
Molded Rubber & Plastic Corporation, MRPC is a single-source provider of innovative medical device components and assemblies. We specialize in...Apply For This Job
Lead Interior project for soft trim products from cradle to grave. Need to have excellent knowledge in cut & sew,...Apply For This Job
Position Summary As a Structural Engineering Professional, you will be an integral member of the design team, counted on to...Apply For This Job
Logistics at full potential. At GXO, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the...Apply For This Job
As part of our manufacturing and engineering team, you will be responsible for supporting production and equipment across multiple processes...Apply For This Job