This IS NOT SEASONAL WORK !
This is for a Full Time Permanent Job
Entry level-We train!
Full time positions only-No part time inquiries
Direct Hire! No Temp Agencies
Tangiers is the oldest American hookah tobacco manufacturing company in the US.
We are looking for dependable people to join the production line!
Are you looking to be part of a successful team and learn new job skills? does the opportunity for promotion and wage growth interest you? How about a great work environment? If YES, then read further because we have a job right up your alley.
40 hours per week!
The pay is $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
Three shifts available
Monday Thru Friday
1st Shift- 6am-2:30pm
2nd Shift- 7am-3:30pm
3rd Shift- 10am-6:30pm
Minimal experience required (We do all on-site training).
Must be authorized to work in the United States and 18 years, or older
After 90 days employees are eligible for Medical Contribution and Paid Sick Time!
We have free snacks and drinks for our employees!
Discounts on tobacco and charcoals!
401K, Medical Plan Contribution
Requirements/Responsibilities of the Production Line:
· Producing a finished product that meets company standards.
· Preparing all ingredients necessary for tobacco production, using the correct formula, minimizing waste.
· Accurately weighing ingredients, measuring liquids, mixing and cooking tobacco.
· Monitoring stoves and temperatures to ensure cooking is completed properly.
· Quality assurance of tobacco.
· Safety and sanitation, maintaining a clean, neat work station and warehouse. Complying with all safety and cleanliness standards.
· Leadership, promoting teamwork and helping fellow employees to achieve goals. Being helpful and respectful to fellow employees; Working with management and key staff to improve performance and implement new initiatives. Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
English fluency and basic math skills. Working knowledge of weights and measurements. Ability to identify numbers. Ability to read standard clocks and tell time. Attention to detail. Organizational and problem-solving skills. Excellent handwriting/penmanship.
Physical Requirements: Lifting up to 75 Lbs. occasionally or up to 50 Lbs. Frequently manipulating and using dollies or carts to move up to 500Lbs at a time. Ability to stand for a long period of time.
Visual/Audible Acuity Requirements: Must be able to read labels, written directions and digital scales. Must be able to hear and follow verbal directions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
Sunnyvale, CA Permanent Full-time Quality Manager with Strong PCB Assembly Experience Looking to Move into Director Role Needed for High...Apply For This Job
Process Engineer Cresco, IA $60-75k Our food manufacturing company is searching for a Process Engineer in the Cresco, IA area....Apply For This Job
If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you! Military and Veterans...Apply For This Job
Sustaining Engineer – Urbana, Ohio Rittal North America has built a strong tradition of innovation and takes pride in a...Apply For This Job
About Us The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight...Apply For This Job
If you are an engineering professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based...Apply For This Job