We are looking for a fun, motivated individual to join our world-class publishing company.
Join the Studentreasures team, the leading publisher of student-authored work. We’re proud to have helped over 15 Million students (and counting) become published authors. We’re looking to add a Social Coordinator to the team to create and maintain a strong online presence.
If you are hard-working, dedicated and looking for a job to be passionate about our team would love to meet you!
· Manage the content for Studentreasures (and our portfolio of brands) Social Media accounts including; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
· Stay curious: keep the pulse on new trends and audience preferences and be quick to implement new ideas as they emerge.
· Stay up to date with changes to all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness and maintain channel best practices.
· Support implementation of marketing strategy and execute corresponding tactics across all social channels.
· Increase brand awareness through social channels.
· Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers through promotions and competitions.
· Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
· Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans.
· Establish and ensure consistent brand image and voice through media channels aligned with the main Studentreasures brand.
· Conceptualize and execute engaging social promotions to generate business.
· Collaborate with Marketing Coordinator to prepare materials for various social campaigns and promotions.
· Support our key audience via online community, referral program and other various projects.
· Participate in marketing meetings to help with the overall strategy and make sure channels align with the company’s goals and vision.
· Adaptability to take on new responsibilities & tasks as needed.
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
· Highly organized and have strong time and project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
· A self-starter, with the ability to thrive within a fast-paced, dynamic environment and able to independently move projects forward and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills.
· Must have a high level of creativity.
· Strong analytical skills to efficiently assess and communicate metrics and impact of marketing initiatives.
· Ability to analyze data and think strategically and make strong judgments about marketing effectiveness.
· Must be able to work successfully, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and communicate capably across functional groups.
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
· Ability to communicate with all levels of the business.
· 1-3 years of experience in a social media-related field.
· Demonstrated ability to develop and implement social media strategies.
· Competency with Adobe creative production software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva and other creative development tools.
· Experience with Hootsuite, Later or other productivity tools.
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing social media campaigns.
Benefits & What You’ll Love About Us
· Amazing Company Culture
· Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· Medical and Dental Insurance Reimbursement
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Life Insurance
· Short and Long-term Disability
· Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
· 401K plan with company match
· 8 Paid Company Holidays
· Fitness Reimbursement
· Childcare Reimbursement
This opening is for our Topeka offices may be completed remotely for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,500.00 – $50,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: USA
Description SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are...Apply For This Job
Job Summary: The Copywriter reports to a Creative Director and assists the Associate Creative Directors, Senior Copywriters and Producers to...Apply For This Job
Gupta Media is an agency with three specialties – media buying, creative services and technology solutions. We do our best...Apply For This Job
Job Overview: Labcorp Drug Development is seeking an Associate Director, Solution Marketing, for the Early Development business. This individual will...Apply For This Job
Lecturer-Illustration – 04029 Faculty Description University of Colorado – College of Arts & Media Lecturer The University of Colorado Denver...Apply For This Job
Kokila (pronounced KO-ki-la) publishes literature for children and young adults across all formats and genres. As a new and quickly...Apply For This Job