StarsHR has the following fulltime, virtual/remote opportunity available with our client.
The RF engineer will design, model, develop, and test RF and inductive antennas and components that are critical to the roadmap. The RF engineer will work on the platform and will deliver new products. Also, the RF engineer will deliver new products that improve performance while again reducing component product costs.
Essential Job Functions
· Apply basic Electromagnetic principles and simulation tools to solve complex problems in the RF technology and MRI compatibility as it applies to implantable and external devices and systems
· Apply a broad knowledge of RF communications systems to optimize solutions that satisfy system RF link budget requirements
· Conduct engineering testing and design verification on new RF designs and in a laboratory, environment Apply electromagnetic theory through simulation and measurement techniques to support RF data communications, antenna design, Inductive communication, MRI, and EMI/EMC compliance.
· Demonstrate and document product and circuit robustness using simulations, technical analysis, prototype development and standard testing methodologies.
· Develop efficient product manufacturing tests for RF screening
· Ensure systems are compliant to EMI/EMC and RF compliance globally
· Prepare and maintain product documentation, including data sheets, instruction manuals, project notebooks, and design, test documentation and specifications.
· Provide advanced RF design expertise to solve antenna matching and complex impedance problems at the system and sub-system levels of the product.
· Develop transceiver specifications for low power applications operating in the inductive frequency band to Bluetooth frequencies.
· Provide technical direction and assign work to junior level engineering personnel as required.
· Provide engineering support for legacy product changes and enhancements in a manner consistent with corporate objectives.
· Contribute to the intellectual property position of the company via invention and patent applications
· Ansys HFSS, Maxwell
· C sharp
· Test automation
A minimum of a Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field is preferred.
W2 direct-hire applicants only, please. Absolutely no third-party or vendor submitted candidates will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
Job is virtual/remote and can be done from home.
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Remote
VeriSilicon is seeking an ASIC designer who is experienced with HW design flow and has a passion for digital IC...Apply For This Job
Description Job Description The NISC III program is hiring a Java Developer to join our existing team of software engineers....Apply For This Job
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That’s why we provide an...Apply For This Job
Min. 15 years exp. BS Degree Req’d. Lead Support overseeing engineering contractor. Project involves connection of 3 new compressor stations...Apply For This Job
Self-Storage is among the fastest growing industries across the country especially in the Pacific Northwest. We have been a leader...Apply For This Job
Technical Manager Location(s) US-IN-Indianapolis Category Commercial Services Type Full Time POSITION SUMMARY The Technical Manager is responsible for job analysis,...Apply For This Job