10,000.00 Sign On Bonus for Full Time Labor and Delivery RNs
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides direct patient care, practicing in an evidence-based manner, within the Scope of Practice of the California Nursing Practice Act, regulatory requirements, standards of care, and hospital policies. The RN performs all the steps of the nursing process including assessing patients, interpreting data, planning, implementing and evaluating care. In addition, the RN coordinates care with other providers and acts as a teacher to the patient and family to provide the knowledge and skills needed to manage their care and prevent complications.
The essential functions listed below are general examples and not a description of comprehensive duties. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing nature or scope of this position or level of responsibility. May be asked to perform other duties as assigned.
· Assesses patients by collecting and documenting data about patients through interviewing, history taking, personal needs and physical assessment findings.
· Obtains accurate and relevant assessment screening data and interprets the data as normal v. abnormal.
· Determines nursing diagnosis. Monitors and evaluates data as frequently as needed based on stability.
· Safely performs and documents care plan using the nursing procedures required for the patient assignment consistent with the standards of care.
· Evaluates effectiveness of interventions and monitors patient for adverse responses and side effects.
· Assesses patient/family level of understanding and documents information on clinical records.
· Creates and maintains a climate conducive to healing through being present to patient & family, identifying and managing discomforts and providing emotional support and education.
· Teaches needed information for self-care and illness prevention to patient and family members.
· Recognizes and communicates to proper authority ethical and legal issues relative to patient care; completes incident report.
· Safety performs all provision of care for any age-related needs of the patients served on the unit, including growth and development principles
· Attends meetings and serves on departmental and/or hospital committees as assigned.
· Works to support the achievement of department strategic and organizational goals.
· Employee must perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the C-I-CARE Standards of the Hospital. C-I-CARE is the foundation of Stanford Healthcare – ValleyCare’s patient-experience and represents a framework for patient-centered interactions
· Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
· Minimum of one year Labor and Delivery acute care Registered Nurse experience required.
· Current CA R.N. License
· Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
· Relevant departmental certification as required (i.e.: PALS, NRP, ACLS)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65.00 – $80.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
General Summary: The Behavioral Health Home (BHH) RN Care Manager is responsible for promoting effective clinical education to clients and...Apply For This Job
Description Introduction Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic...Apply For This Job
The Anchor Nurse coordinates daily activities and distribution of work in assigned nursery. This position serves as a resource to...Apply For This Job
Medely is seeking an experienced Labor & Delivery RN for this exciting assignment. Medely is the leading digital marketplace for...Apply For This Job
Medely is seeking an experienced Medical-Surgical RN for this exciting assignment. Medely is the leading digital marketplace for nurses and...Apply For This Job
We are a small private practice looking for a front desk receptionist. If you’re looking for a friendly, team oriented...Apply For This Job