Amazon Web Services (AWS) seeks a Senior Finance Manager to be a key member in Sales and Marketing finance team, supporting AWS Partner business. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing division within Amazon. Partner is one of the key functions within Sales organization with a vision to accelerate customers and partner business outcomes through innovative use of the AWS platform.
As a Senior Finance Manager, you will work closely with business leaders to drive financial planning process/scaling mechanisms to support our global business and develop financial models to assist in evaluating new business concepts, turning insights into operational measurements. Primary responsibilities include:
· Lead short-term and long-term financial planning;
· Build financial models for new business concepts;
· Present financial summary and business insights to senior management; and
· Tighten internal controls for headcount and program spending;
· Recruit and manage a team of Senior Financial Analysts.
The successful candidate will have shown experiences in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision-making in rapidly evolving environments. This role requires a self-starter with strong modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with executives and various business units across Amazon and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, economics
· Minimum 10 years of finance experience, or master’s degree and 8 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to lead teams in a cross-functional setting
· Advanced modeling skills including advanced Excel skills
· Excellent business judgment, including strong written and oral communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in an energetic, fast-paced environment
· Comfort with ambiguity and creative problem-solving
· Highly innovative and flexible; ability to work with autonomy
· MBA or similar degree is preferred
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
General Description We’re looking for the best and brightest to join our sales department. Come experience a high-energy, fast-paced work...Apply For This Job
Western Integrated Technologies has supplied custom-engineered solutions to many industries such as Power Generation, Aerospace, Heavy Truck, Heavy Construction, and...Apply For This Job
(External) What You Need: **Cover letter required for consideration** Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience Minimum 2+ years’ experience in...Apply For This Job
Senior Account Executive – Remote (Phoenix or Denver)Company HQ: Duluth, GAWork Arrangement: 100% RemoteBase: $70,000- $90,000OTE: $200,000- $220,000Industry: Information Technology...Apply For This Job
Residential Sales Consultant Renewal by Andersen of Long Island Due to continued growth, Renewal by Andersen of Long Island is...Apply For This Job
Stonescape is Hiring Immediately! When you are the best player in the game, you don’t have to tell others how...Apply For This Job