Principal Software Engineer, Product Security
San Francisco, CA
Do you have a passion for security? Do you believe that it is not enough to just lock your house, but also to close every other entryway and to safeguard the key that opens that lock?
Are you a creative problem solver who can both give and receive feedback? Do you lead with inclusion, collaboration and openness?
If this sounds like you, then come join us as a Principal Software Engineer in the product security team. We are a high-growth startup disrupting how companies do business.
You will lead a team of software engineers, working across the company with QA, Product Management, Tech Ops and Corporate Compliance to clarify, fine tune, design and implement data protection solutions.
We have a long list of incredible benefits and offer highly competitive packages – we’re serious about attracting the best technologists in the industry. You’ll be working with super smart people who are pushing Java and the JVM to the limits. We’ll also offer you a rewarding career with a company that values diversity and invests in you.
Day to day you will lead a team developing critical security services for the Anaplan Core Platform. Our customers entrust us with their financial data and intelligence and that’s a huge responsibility.
What we are looking for:
– Extraordinary communication and collaboration skills. You are pragmatic and know how to build trust.
– Experience leading diverse teams
– A true passion for Security Engineering
– The ability to lead a team of engineers to deliver on cross-functional projects
– An advocate of TDD, you demand code that is tested and testable
– Scrum master experience
– You’re not afraid to show off your work, as well as learn new things.
– Hands-on experience as a back end engineer with a proven track record of delivering production quality security services.
– Positive energy and enthusiasm
You must have:
– Masters degree or equivalent work experience
– Exceptional developer, proficient with Java (at least 8) or Kotlin as both our main languages
– Deep understanding of OOP and Functional programming.
– Understanding of basic security principals specially for writing secured code.
– You are able to write simple, clean and testable code.
– Deep understanding of testing approaches and methodologies.
– A wide breadth of knowledge in protocols around authentication, authorization, applied cryptography, identity management auditing or similar.
– Experience with of symmetric/asymmetric keys, certificates and TLS
– Experience with handling massive load of requests and working with multithreaded and distributed services
– Ability to take ownership and full responsibility of the services / products you will deliver.
– You’ve implemented OAuth2/SAML2/ – Huge bonus
– Experience with K8s – bonus
Your Day to Day
– Leading the technical development for a small team of engineers.
– Designing and implementing along with the team the different features
– Contributing to quality and security through code reviews and Agile driven test-based-development, documentation and continuous integration processes.
– Working with other teams and support their needs.
Our preferred tech stack:
– Web API based Services (Dropwizard, Jersey, Spring Boot, Jetty)
– Serialization mechanics with current state of services (JSON, Protobuf)
– Relational and/or Non-Relational Databases (MYSQL, Redis)
– Micro-services architecture, Distributed Systems & Scalability, Linux
– Docker and Kubernetes
– *We are looking for senior security engineers. This position is not an IT or operations
Do you align with Anaplan’s Values?
Company Description Crystal Art Gallery is one of the nation’s top suppliers of home décor, including framed art, carpet, mirrors,...Apply For This Job
Software Developer Description PresGroup is a Real Estate Sales & Marketing company focused on improving the home buying experience –...Apply For This Job
Infosys is seeking a AWS Developer with experience in native AWS components, Big Data & Pyspark. The position will primarily...Apply For This Job
About H.T. Hackney Co.With distribution facilities across the Southeast and Midwest, The H.T. Hackney Co. is one of the largest...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our team. Our developers design and deliver cutting edge software using...Apply For This Job
Accessibility Front End Developer Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are...Apply For This Job