Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions-including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads-leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Amazon Publisher Services (APS) helps publishers of all sizes increase monetization and yield. APS provides exclusive access to Amazon marketing spend and extends our cloud-based platform technology to enable publishers to maximize revenue opportunity across devices and media channels while improving user experience. The end result is an Amazon product that lets publishers focus on what they do best: publishing.
Our engineering team focuses on product suites that empower mobile publishers to quickly build and grow thriving businesses through maximizing revenue, improving user experience, and gaining deeper insights into their audience.
We’re looking for an engineer who gets excited by the idea of creating new products, features, and services from scratch while managing ambiguity and the pace of our organization whose ship cycles are measured in weeks, not years. If this is you, come make the internet better with us.
· Think big, bringing fresh ideas and interactions optimizes for a healthier publisher ecosystem.
· You take a long-term view of architecture, proactively fixing deficiencies and/or proposing larger projects.
· You understand the business impact of your systems and show good judgment when making technical trade-offs.
· You are a key influencer in team strategy.
· You bring perspective and provide context to guide future technology choices.
· Your code submissions and approach to work are exemplary. You write software that is easy for others to contribute to.
· You drive engineering best practices (e.g., Operational Excellence, Security, Quality, etc.) and set standards.
· When confronted with discordant views, you are able to find the best way forward and influence others to follow that path (build consensus).
· You contribute to the professional development of colleagues, improving their technical knowledge and engineering practices.
· You ensure your team is stronger because of your presence, but does not require your presence to be successful
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· MS or Ph.D. in a science or engineering discipline
· Hands-on experience with advertising technologies like Real-Time Bidding (RTB)
· Knowledge of ad tech entities like DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, Publishers, and Advertisers
· Expert knowledge of the AWS Infrastructure and services, PaaS, Microservices model and MVC
· Expert knowledge of Backend Architecture, Security, latency, stability and performance optimizations
· Working knowledge of modern best practices: dependency injection, operations/promises, and modular development
· Competency in automation, enthusiasm for continuous integration/deployment
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
· Experienced in coding best practices for the full software development life cycle, including good design, unit testing, peer code reviews, source control management, build processes and operations
· Experience with Agile development methodologies
· Experience building frameworks for creating applications on various platforms
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
· Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
· Great communication skills with ability to think creatively and adapt the message to the audience.
· Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
· Experience with full-native, hybrid, and pure-web mobile app development
· Being able to provide information to technical and non-technical stakeholders alike and guide them to make informed decisions
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age
Jenerate PR is looking for a freelance copywriter with 2+ years of PR writing experience. Candidate must have excellent AP...Apply For This Job
Team: Little Unicorn is a young, growing company based in Logan, UT. We manufacture and design quality soft goods in...Apply For This Job
We are a fast growing national non-profit, looking for an experienced Social Media and Marketing Coordinator to provide guidance and...Apply For This Job
RESPONSIBILITIES: Kforce has a client in Atlanta, GA that is seeking a Social Media Marketing Analyst. REQUIREMENTS: 1-2 years of...Apply For This Job
COMPANY INFORMATION : Audio Command Systems established in 1976, provides comprehensive Audio/Video, Multimedia, Automation and Lighting Control Systems to corporations...Apply For This Job
Title: MCR/Live News controllers Location: Washington DC Date: March 2022 Feature Story News, the world’s leading independent broadcast news agency,...Apply For This Job