The Human Resource (HR) Assistant provides support in more than one area of human resources, such as recruitment, benefits, employee relations, employee orientation/onboarding programs, and a variety of administrative duties.
1. Coordinates recruitment efforts: advertising, applicant screening, phone screens, interviewing hourly candidates, creating, and extending hourly job offers and coordinating all pre-placement testing, background checking and new hire forms and enrollments.
2. Coordinates, monitors, and participates in employee orientation and onboarding programs.
3. Educates and assists employees with benefit plan questions and enrollments.
4. Maintains employee personnel documents, benefit records, and required legal documents.
5. Supports and actively participates in the annual insurance renewal process.
6. Assists with the performance review process.
7. Provides ongoing employee relations with positive communication and action.
8. Maintains flexibility to assist in all HR related areas as needed.
9. Performs other duties as assigned by HR Manager.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a related HR field.
· Exceptional organization skills with the ability to multi-task and ensure follow-through.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with employees at all levels of the company.
· Ability to work independently but participate and reinforce a team environment.
· Can do attitude with willingness to learn, grow and help with a variety of HR related duties.
· Strong computer skills preferred with an emphasis on Excel.
Who is Sofidel:
The Sofidel Group is one of the leading manufacturers of paper for hygienic and domestic use worldwide. Established in 1966, the Group has subsidiaries in 13 countries – Italy, Spain, the UK, France, Belgium, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Hungary, Greece, Romania, Turkey and the USA – with more than 6,000 employees.
The North American Headquarters for Sofidel America is in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania with additional plants operating in six states (Florida, Wisconsin, Nevada, Oklahoma, Ohio, and Mississippi) as a tissue paper manufacturer for Consumer and Away-from-Home products.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Sofidel America is an equal opportunity employer. Sofidel America is committed to the spirit and letter of all federal, state, and local laws and regulations pertaining to equal opportunity. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, employment decision at the company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The company does not unlawfully discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected status. This policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, as well as the use of all Sofidel America facilities. #HP1 EEO is the Law; EEO is the Law GINA Supplement
Job Type: Full-time
We currently wear masks in common areas of the office.
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: USA
Overview: Work hard and grow fast with Barton Associates! For this entry-level position, we’re seeking competitive, career-driven individuals to join...Apply For This Job
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic...Apply For This Job
About Us Founded in 2004, Vensure Employer Services provides PEO solutions and human resource outsourcing to small and mid-market businesses...Apply For This Job
This is a remote position. Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. Naukri, Monster, Linkedin, etc.) Craft recruiting emails...Apply For This Job
Overview Netradyne has just completed a $150 million, Series C funding led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2, and is now...Apply For This Job
Human Resource Manager Human Resource Manager needed in Tomball, TX for a 5-month maternity leave. This will be an ‘in...Apply For This Job