Civil Science is currently seeking a qualified Senior Transportation Engineer to join our expanding team. In this role, you will be vital to the success of the firm and its reputation. This role is focused on delivering unique transportation design projects across Utah, North Dakota, Idaho, and Nevada. You will provide mentorship to a talented group of design engineers, and will be integral to client interactions from kick-off to PS&E. This unique career opportunity will allow you to expand your current modeling capabilities and take on a larger role and will oversee aspects of a wide variety of design projects.
In addition to employee ownership in our firm, we will provide you with continued career growth by combining your technical expertise, work ethic, and ability to market/manage projects, with our 30 plus years of experience, world-class professionals, and long-term vision as we continue our growth. If joining a firm that offers employee ownership, leadership, and mentoring opportunities, established client relationships, and a vision towards growth piques your interest then we look forward to hearing from you!
What You Have:
What We Offer:
· Real ownership in the firm: Civil Science is an employee-owned firm that maintains an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) which provides industry leading contributions while being employer paid. Meaning you won’t have to contribute funds in order to see the benefits, unlike most firms in the industry.
· Growth: Since Civil Science is an agile firm, it allows our employees the freedom to own their projects, and step into new, exciting roles without the red tape of large corporations.
· Work-Life Integration: At Civil Science, our priority is to make sure your work is compatible with your life outside of the office, allowing you time to enjoy with your family or engage in hobbies.
· PTO/Holidays: Civil Science offers an annual three weeks of paid time off, six holidays, and two floating holidays to use at your convenience.
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
· Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability: In an effort to prepare for the unexpected, we offer 100% employer covered Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability.
· Tuition Reimbursement/Scholarship Programs: We maintain a culture focused on individual development and believe in continuing to perfect our craft. Our reimbursement and scholarship programs extend to current employees and their family members!
· Additional Retirement Benefits: In addition to our ESOP, Civil Science offers a 401K plan.
Civil Science provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote
Job Title: Operations Manager – Elastomer Division Marsh Bellofram Group based in Newell, WV, just outside of the Pittsburgh, PA...Apply For This Job
Calvert Laboratories, a respected provider of preclinical testing for over 35 years, is a contract research organization noted for its...Apply For This Job
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future ManTech’s Air Force and Space Division is recruiting highly talented candidates to support a...Apply For This Job
Description: About us:Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of Americas leading retailers. Target as a...Apply For This Job
iOS/macOS Automation Engineer San Diego , California , United States Software and Services Summary Posted: Apr 21, 2021 Role Number:...Apply For This Job