Service Desk Analyst
A Proficient Service Desk technician acts as the first point of contact for technical support. Resolves basic technical problems via telephone and/or written correspondence or electronic media. May have to work on a help desk system or a problem management database. Required to maintain a log of actions and client communication. Escalates more complex problems or may provide support under general supervision. Communicates with customers and will possess a wide range of technical competency and communication skills.
– Providing support for all end user hardware and software including the operating systems, office applications, various custom applications, printers, etc.
– Support Windows 7; Peregrine tickets; HP Service Manager
– Provide timely resolution of system/application problems as dispatched by the help desk through problem determination, ownership, root cause, problem logging and follow through to completion
– Implement hot fixes, patches, updates (obtaining support from more senior Helpdesk staff, as needed)
– Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities
– Read technical manuals, dialogue with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support
Knowledge and Experience:
– Certification, college degree or BA in Computer Technology or equivalent training
– 1-2 years experience in call centre or computer customer service
– Hands-on experience in the troubleshooting and break/fix of this equipment
– MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) – W2K stream or above – would be an asset
– MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) – would be an asset
Skills and Competencies:
– Knowledge and experience on call center management system
– Knowledge of Windows XP/VISTA/2000 and LAN/WAN environment
– Familiarity with MS Office Suite, Blackberry, and MS Outlook
– Advanced knowledge of industry standard hardware/software
– Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and break/fix of applications and/or hardware
– Ability to read and comprehend specialized technical documentation, as required
– Ability to perform light manual labor, i.e. lifting monitors or PC’s
– Ability to handle multiple concurrent calls/tasks in a fast paced environment
– Excellent verbal communication skills and documentation skills
– May have occasional evening and/or weekend work; rotating on-call after hours support
– Customer service orientation
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Able to correctly follow procedures and work independently to achieve results
– Organized, able to prioritize activities with strong time management
– Team player
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you....Apply For This Job
Virtual Hiring Event Date: 6/2/21 Time: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm Register for the event at: https://app.brazenconnect.com/events/A38y7?utm_medium=Partner&utm_source=Indeed Please complete the...Apply For This Job
Team Member, Part-Time and Full-time Chick-fil-A Pooler, GA Who We Are: We exist to give LIFE to all those we...Apply For This Job
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Are you looking for a career where you will make a difference in people’s lives? If so, consider...Apply For This Job
This is not a remote work opportunity. Please ensure that you can work in our call center office before applying....Apply For This Job