Amazon Advertising is looking for a motivated, analytical, self-starter to help pave the path for the next generation of insights and advertising products.
You will take consumer insights, advertising effectiveness knowledge and business information needs of our advertising clients to envision new advertising products and tools. You will facilitate innovation on behalf of our customers through prototyping and delivering fully functional proof of concepts (POCs). You will partner with our engineering and platform teams to develop and scale successful POCs.
This role requires strong hands-on skills in terms of effectively working with data and coding. However, the ideal candidate will also bring strong interpersonal and communication skills as the incumbent is expected to directly engage with advertising clients to validate the need and impact of prototypes, as well as to generally stay connected to insights needs of account teams and advertisers.
This is a truly exciting and versatile position in that it allows you to apply and develop your hands-on data modelling and coding skills, to directly engage with stakeholders at major brands while at the same time offering opportunities to work with engineering teams to scale successful innovations.
· Create new analytical products from conception to prototyping. Scale the product through to production
· Leverage Amazon’s data to conduct research on consumer behaviour (in the context of media planning). Make findings available via publishing learning white papers
· Communicate with clients to understand their needs
· Represent the “voice of the customer”, identify repeatable solutions that can be built to scale to serve more advertisers. Act as a liaison to product teams to help productize these solutions
· Work closely with the Engineering team
· Advocate and educate clients and internal teams on Amazon’s ad platform products
· Work closely with sales, retail and account management to make data-driven decisions around media planning and strategy
· Utilize Amazon’s marketing measurement and data platforms to help our advertisers understand the impact of their marketing investments with Amazon
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years of experience with data scripting languages (e.g SQL, Python, R etc.) or statistical/mathematical software (e.g. R, SAS, or Matlab)
· 4+ years working as a Data Scientist
· A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in an analytical field (e.g. Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance)
· Able to source, work with, and combine disparate data sets to answer business questions
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills, especially applied to marketing analysis
· 3+ years of SQL experience
· 2+ years in predictive modeling
· Advanced Computer literacy. Hands-on experience on at least 2 of the following: SQL, ETL, Python, R, Spark/Scala
· 2+ years experience in data mining and statistical analyses
· Strong oral and written communication skills are critical
· Strong problem solving ability, task prioritization and ownership
· Master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or Economics
· Experience with or willingness to learn distributed systems (Spark, Hadoop)
· Experience with scripting languages like Python, Ruby, or Unix shell scripts
· Strong working knowledge of AWS QuickSight (experience with R Shiny, Tableau Desktop and Server a would be a bonus)
· Digital advertising and e-commerce experience
· Strong client-facing experience (3-5 years)
· Proven experience in advertising or e-commerce product management or product marketing is required, preferably in data and analytics. This includes agency/consulting experience in these industries
· Experience in online advertising or web-based technologies
· Experience partnering with sales and/or engineering team
· Experience creating compelling data visualisations via D3.js or alike
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Become A Customer Service Clerk @ Uncle G’s! The Customer Service Clerk assists customers by answering customer questions at our...Apply For This Job
The Creative Director will collaborate with our existing strategy, graphic design, environmental design, business development, and account management teams. This...Apply For This Job
Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company with offices across the United States and Europe. We believe that the...Apply For This Job
We are looking for talented photographers & videographers to join our traveling wedding team! We service weddings all over WI....Apply For This Job
ABOUT US: We are a local art company specializing in art publishing, fine art printing, and production picture framing. Many...Apply For This Job
About the job The whole reason for our existence is to grow ourselves in order to grow those around us....Apply For This Job