We are hiring for a Senior C# Developer to support the FileNet team with various projects that involve a mission critical three-tier content management system by coding enhancements and automating tests for the team. The ideal candidate has experience with Angular 2 or higher and API development.
Ability to automate tests including UI tests using Selenium
– AWS lambda programming
– Understanding of Splunk – experience setting up dashboards
– Understanding of AppDynamics
– Working with a team to code and test screens in an Angular content viewing application in an iterative manner. May also include automating tests using Selenium for this application.
– Working under the direction of the tech lead to update various APIs written in C#
– Working under the direction of the tech lead to modify ingestion services console applications
– Other technical duties as needed (performance optimization, correcting error logging, etc.)
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED – $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
– We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
– We’re the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
– We’ve been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
– We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
– We actually understand your skills. We’ll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision’s candidates.
– We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
– Our clients know from experience that Precision’s consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
– We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
– We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
– We always pay on time
– We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
– We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time
OPPORTUNITY: We are looking for a Front-End Developer for a 6+ month contract-to-hire opportunity in the Atlanta, GA area. RESPONSIBILITIES:...Apply For This Job
Guinn Partners helps visionary brands in the drone, robotics, aerospace, artificial intelligence, electric mobility, and other emerging technology spaces bring...Apply For This Job
Are you looking to join a global technology department for an industry-leading investment firm? Fisher Investments is looking for motivated...Apply For This Job
Job Summary: Amentum is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team in Odon, IN. As the Software Engineer, you...Apply For This Job
About us SERP Matrix is a company in Houston, TX 77068. We are collaborative, professional and fast-paced. Our work environment...Apply For This Job
**No relocation assistance available for this position** **Not able to provide sponsorship for this position** Responsibilities: Construct and maintain custom...Apply For This Job