Human Resources Specialist
We offer a full benefits package, PTO, weekly pay and more!
Distinguishing Characteristics: Primary job function is to perform general human resources administrative and clerical functions.
1. Prepares state/city board security applications on a daily basis; coordinates licensing activity with supervisors and issues guard cards upon receipt; advises appropriate management staff of any irregularities encountered in an individual’s licensing procedure.
2. Assists with the recruitment, screening, interviewing, hiring and orientation of new employees; prepares necessary paperwork for personnel files.
3. Coordinates the application process and maintenance of applicant logs with administrative staff.
4. Processes corporate affirmative action reports and other personnel reports; tracks percentages and advises appropriate management staff of any adverse impact or potential adverse impact in hiring, transfers, promotions, or terminations.
5. Assists with maintaining officer training records.
6. Assists with payroll and benefits administration; reconciles related records.
7. Records associate information, such as: personal and tax data; compensation and benefits data; attendance; performance reviews or evaluations; and, termination date and reason.
8. Updates and maintains confidential personnel files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
9. Examines personnel files to answer inquiries; provides information to authorized persons.
10. Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports using typewriter or computer.
11. Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assigned office.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or G.E.D. and 2 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands):
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
Apply online: https://ekaw.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX
Please apply using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
Tagged as: USA
Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? The Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial...Apply For This Job
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER OVERVIEW: HyLife in Windom, Minnesota a division of the HyLife Organization is engaged in the dressing and...Apply For This Job
Human Resources Manager – For world class manufacturer of body trim products for automotive and commercial transportation applications. This role...Apply For This Job
JOB SUMMARY Responsible for first point of contact for associates in the human resources office and is responsible for the...Apply For This Job
Staff Recruiter – Human Resources – Full TimeThe Staff Recruiter implements employment policies, procedures and strategies for job candidate recruitment,...Apply For This Job
At Flowhub, we’re about more than technology — we’re on a mission to make legal cannabis accessible to everyone. Founded...Apply For This Job