Reports To: COO, Saratoga Holdings Board of Directors
The objectives of this position are to develop and lead a division management team in order to produce and sell homes. This includes planning for new home starts, building budgeted starts, oversight of Sales, Operations, and warranty departments. All departments should be reviewed and evaluated on an ongoing basis.
1. Oversight of entire division. Creation of the Division business plan and budget. Presentation of yearly budget and quarterly updates on a regular ongoing basis to CEO and Board of Directors of Saratoga Holdings for review, evaluation, and approval.
2. Provide effective leadership to division employees to include implementation of company systems, policies, and procedures.
3. Verify on an ongoing basis that all departments and personnel within the division are functioning properly, to include determining that all employees are performing their duties per their job description using weekly task lists where appropriate
4. Provide appropriate response to crisis situations.
a. Land Acquisition
1. Assist Saratoga Holdings on vacant land research and lot acquisition as requested.
1. Design and price product lines with competitive pricing and amenities in order to achieve yearly budgets and integrate into pro formas for review by CEO and Board of Directors of Saratoga Holdings.
2. Consistently maintain accuracy of working drawings to include update and “refresh” plans based on coordinating with all departments within the Division and Saratoga Holdings. Coordinate with the Saratoga Holdings as to the takedown of lots.
3. Create, update, and propose monthly starts for submittal and approval by Saratoga Holdings.
4. Train Vice President of Production to maintain all standards for quality and deliver homes meeting those standards and visually verify on an ongoing basis that such standards are being met.
5. Review and sign all closing packages for the sale of homes.
6. Coordinate with CEO and Saratoga Holdings to procure financing for Home Construction Loans.
7. Review and sign all interim closing packages for new starts.
8. Establish and maintain competitive building costs and variances
c. Customer Service
1. Review weekly Customer Service reports and verify that warranty guidelines are being followed; achieve and maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
2. Oversee any product recalls or large special projects.
1. Meet with Vice President of Sales and Sales Managers weekly to review weekly sales incentives.
2. Meet with Vice President of Sales, Sales Managers, Construction Staff and Mortgage company to coordinate closings
3. Review sales reports, traffic per model, contracts and closings.
4. Review marketing and advertising reports and adjust where needed to achieve goals and budgets.
5. Direct Sales and Construction staff to keep model homes in good presentable order, at all times.
1. Implement and supervise daily and weekly cash reporting systems.
2. Work with Saratoga Holdings to keep company within lender guidelines, i.e. debt to equity ratio, minimum liquidity…etc.
3. Review internal financials monthly and adjust business plan where needed and as directed by Saratoga Holdings.
4. Maintain control of expenditures and compliance with yearly budget.
5. Review and approve all draws.
6. Review and manage cash accounts.
f. General and Administrative
1. Work with Human Resources at Saratoga Holdings to recruit, select, and train department managers and employees.
2. Train and develop managers who effectively and efficiently utilize their personnel resources to their maximum potential.
3. Establish quality relationships with other home builders, developers and consultants to the industry.
4. Administer self-improvement programs providing for professional development within the company.
5. Implement the Employee Policy Manual
6. Comply with all federal, state, and local rules and regulations to include, but not limited to EPA, OSHA, Title VII, and Fair Labor Standards Act.
7. Furnish to Saratoga Holdings all reports as requested.
1. Provide the public with quality homes and maintain a good reputation for service, sound construction, and fair dealing.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; or six to eight years of experience as a Senior Division level in Engineering, Construction Management, or Finance; or equivalent combination of education and experience in the residential/construction industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: USA
Project Manager – Civil & Utility Construction If you are a Project Manager – Civil & Utility Construction with experience,...Apply For This Job
T3W Business Solutions, Inc., is a Woman-Owned Small Business located in San Diego, CA. It is our mission to help...Apply For This Job
Duties and Responsibilities: Ability to operate a certain piece of equipment Grease, oil and do daily maintenance of equipment Hand...Apply For This Job
Who We Are: Founded in 1998, IMI is the largest installation resource company in North America, delivering technical resources and...Apply For This Job
Project Manager Position Highlights: Â· Responsible for the successful implementation, project support, and construction administration of capital projects. Â· Work...Apply For This Job
Position: Women in Sports Fellowship Department: Brand/Consumer Marketing, Ticketing, Digital Marketing, Events Position Type : Intern (12 months, rotational) Position...Apply For This Job