Human Resources Generalist
This is a great opportunity to generate your HR skills:
At Sapphiros we believe that knowledge empowers us to navigate through life’s choices and decisions. With solutions that provide real-time, definitive results, we work together to help global communities act on these insights with confidence. Our platform supports the next generation of diagnostics, aiming to bridge the gap between present and future.
Who we are: We are a team of seasoned healthcare executives with a proven track record of execution and years of experience as entrepreneurs, operators, and investors. We are backed by leading global investment firm KKR.
What we do: We partner with and support talented entrepreneurs that have the vision and passion to bring transformative new diagnostic technologies to the world.
How We Do It: We invest in growth stage diagnostic companies and empower them with the full strength of our collective resources, capital, and expertise.
· We Innovate Together -We work as a team to deliver extraordinary and disruptive innovation & technology that changes healthcare
· We Care for Each Other – We care; for each other, our customers and our partners
· We Deliver on our Commitments – Individually and as a team we are accountable to deliver on our commitments and always focus on creating value for our customers, investors and partners
The Human Resources coordinator will work closely with the HR team to deliver support across all of the entities under Sapphiros LLC. They will assist in the areas of benefits, recruitment, onboarding, HRIS management, policy and process development, and other HR projects.
· Perform a wide variety of generalist duties for the Human Resources team
· Maintain accurate, up-to-date, and confidential human resource data and documentation, including entering and managing data in the human resources information system (HRIS)
· Assist with recruitment efforts, including tracking candidates, scheduling interviews, and preparing offer letters
· Responsible for new employee onboarding, including setting up building access, liaising with the parking garage, connecting with IT, setting up computer system access, verifying I9 documents, etc.
· Create and improve HR systems and processes to deliver effective HR support to employees and managers
· Assist with event planning and ordering food and supplies for office celebrations and monthly lunches
Position knowledge, skills, and abilities:
· Ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels, both in written and verbal form
· Ability to follow and improve upon defined processes
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
· Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
· Knowledge of Microsoft systems
· Previous HR or administrative experience highly preferred
· Previous experience in a professional setting required
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a related field
· Previous experience with an HRIS system preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $32.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Boston, MA 02210
Murdock Martell is seeking an Associate Consultant/HR Generalist. This role is responsible for performing advanced, specialized, and administrative human resources...Apply For This Job
Market of Choice at our Bend location is hiring for a Full Time HR Assistant! This is a great opportunity...Apply For This Job
UNIT DESCRIPTION: Sodexo is looking for Eager, Enthusiastic and Energetic individuals to work at the prestigious Howard university. Benefits Eligibility:...Apply For This Job
Rosemark at Mayfair Park is a vivacious, diverse, caring assisted living facility nestled in the heart of Denver! Our goal...Apply For This Job
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others’ vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities include using Excel and Access, creating complex presentations using PowerPoint, creating charts and graphs using various database information. Other...Apply For This Job