The Sanctuary Hotel is looking for a Guest Service Agent to join our four-star, luxury lifestyle hotel with 5-star service in the heart of Times Square. Our company strives to make every guests experience unique to their personal needs. As the face of the hotel, the Guest Service Agent must possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests. The Guest Service Agent is also required to maintain a pleasant and sophisticated appearance at all times. A background in a luxury hotel, customer service or hospitality role is preferred, but most importantly we are seeking a candidate who demonstrates responsibility, friendliness, etiquette and proper grooming.
* Focused on providing efficient service and creating memorable experiences for all guests.
* Consistently demonstrates warm and genuine attitude during each interaction with our guests.
* Builds and maintains a rapport with VIPs, corporate accounts, and regular guest and encourage feedback.
* Maintains current Database with guest history, profile and preference information accordingly.
* Work with related departments to ensure efficiency in meeting guests needs.
* Promotes hotel services and amenities to encourage an exceptional hotel experience.
* Assist guest in checking in and out with a proper and efficient manner.
* Ensure follow-up of action for guest requests is completed with-in the quoted time.
*Check individual shift audits and insure they are balanced and posted to the correct accounts. *Perform all functions of a GSA as needed, including checking in guests, answering incoming lines, taking reservations, etc.
* Previous luxury hotel experience preferred
* Must have flexibility in regards to schedule, ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
* Applicants but be able to work afternoon evening shifts till midnight
* Proven team player with high level of energy and commitment to ensuring high levels of guest satisfaction
* Dynamic, engaging, and passionate personality
* Ability to multi-task
* Refined verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
Please send your resume with “Guest Service Agent” in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $21.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: USA
Store Team Member – #335 – Days/Evenings Location:Sheetz Stores #00335 – 499 EVANS CITY RD BUTLER, PA Starting Rate of...Apply For This Job
Job Description What would I be doing?: The Front Desk Clerk position is responsible for providing superior service...Apply For This Job
The Sales Manager reports to the General Manager, and is tasked with creating innovative solutions and improvements, meeting financial goals,...Apply For This Job
Are you ready to let your inner Rockstar shine? If so, it’s time to join the Smokey Bones Nation. We...Apply For This Job
Text “SuperJobs” to 57682 to Apply We are seeking Grocery and Dairy Stockers at our Columbus Super Saver. Specific Requirements:...Apply For This Job
At Caribou Coffee we create day-making experiences that spark a chain reaction of GOOD ! This is our purpose. Our...Apply For This Job