Salt Rank is looking for a Marketing Coordinator specializing in Social Media ads.
This person will conduct research, analyses, and audits to support the strategy and optimization of our client’s paid social media marketing initiatives. This position requires the ability to formulate metrics and create custom monthly ads on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. The Paid Media Specialist needs to thrive off of data and constantly conduct ongoing professional research and education to stay up-to-date on industry trends. The Paid Media Specialist will be expected to create compelling ads, monitor and record data for all social media ads, and constantly improve those ads to continually drive results.
Additionally, this person will coordinate the launch of all new projects, as well as work with team leads to compile and deliver reports for all marketing projects to our clients each month. Tasks will include leading project kick-off calls with our clients running them through a survey to understand their business and audience, ensuring project launch timelines are met with the appropriate teams by ensuring all needed items are provided by the client and all of our tasks are completed within our deadlines. At the end of each month, you will be in charge of creating and/or compiling reports provided by our team leads and delivering them via email to our clients, including a summary of progress made month over month with a few bulleted notes.
Additionally, this person will oversee and be the contact and client success manager for our Google Ad campaigns. They will work closely with our Google Ad team to ensure campaigns are being executed properly and help communicate client needs to our team.
Applicants should be highly motivated and ready to hit the ground running, have excellent attention to detail, great communication skills, obsessed with organization, and be able to self-motivate and work independently in a work-from-home setting. This person needs experience working with clients, speaking with clients, planning strategy and executing this strategy. And, understanding the importance of client relationships. Additionally, this person needs Social Media ad experience and understand how to make the most of the Facebook platform and ensure we deliver results on our ads. We are looking for a Full Time team member who is ready to dive in right away. This is a position we are looking to fill quickly.
Salt Rank has grown steadily over the last few years, which has escalated rapidly in past 3 years. Our small team is now servicing nearly 200 active clients nationwide in many areas of marketing. Our growth has made it so that every team member has to be ready to take on and manage a full workload, but also ready to assist in other areas when needed. We are looking for long-term members of our team that are seeking to be a part of our journey.
We believe strongly in every team member taking ownership of their role. We’re looking for self-starters who understand their value and are good at getting work done and helping wherever they can. But, at the same time, we respect our team and allow them to work how they want and where they want. Most importantly, we don’t have a culture of overworking. We’re a startup, but we don’t buy in to the mentality that you have to work day and night to be successful. A healthy balance is very important.
That being said, this is a very exciting time to join our team and help build on our success! We’re looking forward to a very bright future and need some help to continue delivering to our clients at the high level of service they’ve come to expect. You will be a key member of our team to help take our services to the next level and propel us to our next phase of growth.
– Create a strategy for paid social media marketing initiatives for all clients
– Manage the implementation and optimization of social ad campaigns
– Monitor, analyze and optimize campaigns by monitoring and improving ad results
– Pull, analyze, and organize data
– Monitor the performance of advertising initiatives through weekly reporting and present recommendations
– Monitor short-term and long-term optimizations and development of advertising initiatives
– Communicate information clearly and consistently to the social media director
– Conduct ongoing professional research and education, staying up-to-date on industry trends
– Oversee Google Ad Campaigns and their success. Assist with research, keywords, strategy, etc. Direct the team on strategy implementation and on-going optimizations.
– Run project kick-off calls with our clients running them through a survey to understand their business and audience.
– Communicate with clients to create a plan for their business, strategy and goals. Work to ensure those goals are met.
– Work with our design and development team to ensure landing pages are designed to maximize impact and increase conversions, while meeting ad relevancy.
– Work to increase impact of the same budget each month, increasing clicks, click-through-rates, conversions and phone calls.
– Ensure project launch timelines are met with the appropriate teams by ensuring all needed items are provided by the client and all of our tasks are completed within our deadlines
– Be the point of contact for clients on these projects, including by phone and email during normal business hours. Some meetings may be in-person. Communication, unwavering positivity and good energy is key!
– Prepare reports using our tools each month for our clients. You’ll have a 30 minute phone call at the end of each month with our clients to discuss strategy and the result of the work. It’s important to be able to share our value each month and impress our clients.
– Work from anywhere! We prefer applications living in the greater Kansas City area, but you can work from home, from a coworking space, wherever – doesn’t matter to us. However, you will need to be available for ongoing communication throughout the day. We use Slack for our virtual office communication. We may have occasional meetings in our small office from time to time.
– We’re a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a strong team-focused culture.
– No BS work environment! We don’t expect you to work 60+ hour weeks. We just expect you to do a great job and care about the work you do. We’re a small company and everything we do, from how we communicate to the client to how we deliver on our work, is very important to us. If this is important to you too, we think you’ll have a rewarding career with us.
– Get rewarded for your hard work! As we grow together, we reward our team for that growth. We’re all on the same team, and we should all feel the success we help create.
-Quality Health Insurance fully covered, including Vision and Dental
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
– Obsessive about organization and communication
– Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous and can remain focused while working from home
– Outcome-oriented — will drive ad results month after month
– Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
– Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
– Autonomous/Independent — can get the job done with little direction
– 3+ years Facebook ad experience with proven success (ad examples will be requested)
– Highly motivated to drive ad results month after month
– Great with client communication
– Loves organization and thrives in an environment where there’s a lot to keep track of and stay on top of
– Must demonstrate strategic and analytical thinking when solving problems
– Must demonstrate a basic understanding of digital marketing
– Must demonstrate strong conceptual and written communication skills with a deep understanding of the English language (spelling, grammar, and vocabulary)
– Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate both technical and non-technical information between internal product teams and external clients
– Google Adword Certification preferred
– Good, professional communication
– Hungry to add value and get things done
– Positive attitude
– Must be able to work independently, stay on task, and complete workload in a timely manner while working from home
– Must be detail-oriented and organized work in a fast-paced environment
– Must have great communication and problem-solving skill
If you think you’re a good fit, please reach out asap. Thanks!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $42,000.00 per year
Company’s Facebook page:
HYPEBEAST Ltd. Started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in...Apply For This Job
WarnerMedia Business Turner Posting Job Description This is our story We are CNN. THE WORLD’S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE...Apply For This Job
Healthcare Operations Specialist Strive Health Services, LLC is an independently owned and operated private duty nursing provider located in Georgetown,...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a driven, creative and talented Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted businesses and...Apply For This Job
DESCRIPTION This is an at-will/unclassified position. The Port of Long Beach, one of the world’s busiest seaports, is an international...Apply For This Job