Recruiting and Onboarding Installer Liaison
WHO WE ARE:
Romanoff Renovations, a nationally recognized and awarded provider of flooring installation and bathroom renovation services for the nation’s largest big box retailer, has been named to the 2015 Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest Growing Companies, earning the position of #2677 on the Inc. 5000’s annual ranking, and #186 of America’s top construction companies. Established in 1974 and headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Romanoff Renovations has 48 offices located throughout the East and West coasts.
Responsible for achieving staffing and contracted labor objectives by recruiting and evaluating flooring installer candidates.
· Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with Managers to discuss staffing needs.
· Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport. Thinking outside the box to successfully meet standards.
· Works with Regional Manager to attract applicants by placing job advertisements, attending job fairs, and creatively finding other sources of labor.
· Spends time in required markets sourcing and meeting with potential candidates.
· Builds applicant pool by collecting information in the CRM on qualified candidates.
· Assists with phone screening and scheduling PM interviews; will attend interviews as necessary.
· Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices and emphasizing perks of contracting with or working for Romanoff.
· Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
Romanoff Renovations is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $30.00 per hour
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Tagged as: USA
Job Summary: The Senior Recruiter is an integral member of our recruiting team responsible for delivering top talent and excellent...Apply For This Job
JOB SUMMARY The Director, Human Resources is responsible for implementing and managing Human Resource policies and programs in the areas...Apply For This Job
Position Overview: The primary responsibility of the Associate – Human Resources is on-site support, as needed, for departmental projects, special...Apply For This Job
LOCATION 2006 Route 130 North Burlington NJ US 08016 Overview The Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Specialist (DE&I Specialist) will support...Apply For This Job
How to attend We will be conducting interviews in the Grandview Meeting Room. The hotel desk clerks will be able...Apply For This Job
Job Summary: The Human Resources Generalist will be the primary liaison between Neighborhood Ministries & the HR management company. They...Apply For This Job