Inside sales position. All warm inbound leads, no cold-calling required.
Compensation: $40,000/year base with uncapped commissions. For 1st year, average 70-80k OTE. Top performers yearly OTE $130-140K.
We are a global leader in fashion and technology space, specializing in the R&D, design, manufacturing, and distribution of commercial embroidery machines and other apparel decoration products. We are looking to expand our sales team with smart and outspoken individuals who have B2B sales experience.
The ideal candidate should have an understanding of a consultative selling process and has a passion for building relationships, providing value and insight to the prospect at every step and interaction. The Account Executive will be handling all aspects of a deal from discovery to closing. Get the chance to really make an impact in a fast-growing company at the heart and intersection of fashion and technology.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Engage with new leads, build and establish existing pipelines, and service existing accounts to obtain repeat business
· Keep internal CRM up-to-date and record various interactions to allow proper follow-ups with prospective clients
· Maintain constant communication with prospective clients for follow-ups in the sales process
· Adjust content of sales proposals, presentations and other relevant materials to suit specific client needs
· Own your own pipeline of clients and manage the sales’ process from end to end: client discovery through negotiation and closing
· Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques, etc.
· Recommend changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results, competitive developments, and client feedback
Knowledge, Skills, and Education
· Excellent presentation and communication skills are required
· 2+ years of previous sales or customer-facing experience with proven track record preferred but not necessary
· Experience with Salesforce CRM a plus
· High degree of confidence and closing skills over the phone, especially with high-ticket items
· Strong attention to detail is a must
· Good with numbers, able to be analytical and think critically with data
· Strong communication skills with excellent ability to establish rapport and connection with new leads to close transactions, follow up with existing leads in the pipeline, and maintain relationships with established accounts
· Ability to think quickly and adapt to client questions
· Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems in a structured manner
· Driven, dynamic, flexible, hard-working, and highly organized
· Demonstrated ability to strive in a team-oriented environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location