At Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC (RMF), we are dedicated to helping older Americans live the retirement lifestyle that they imagined and deserve, in the comfort of their own home. Reverse mortgages are our only line of business and meeting the needs of this important segment of our society is at the core of everything we do. We are proud to be one of the nation’s top reverse mortgage lenders.
We are seeking a Treasury Administrator to add to our Treasury Group. The position can be based in our Bloomfield, NJ headquarters or Melville, NY office. However, we will consider a FULLY REMOTE work arrangement.
This re-designed role will work with the RMF operations group to purchase/fund newly originated loans, provide cash management support for both RMF and RMIT. Additionally, he/she will work with secondary marketing in the issuance of HMBS securities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Fund/Purchase new loans for all origination channels using RMF’s warehouse facilities and/or company cash.
· Track loan package movement from settlement agents or TPO partners to RMF’s imaging vendor and ultimately to RMF’s document custodian on new loans to ensure collateral arrives within timeframes set by warehouse lenders.
· Work with document custodian to clear exceptions in preparation for securitization.
· Enter into transactions with other credit facilities as needed throughout the month.
· Calculate the daily cash position for distribution to senior management.
· Process electronic payments throughout the day in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Maintain short and long term cash flow projections for RMF and RMIT.
· Provide support of our banking relationships and implementing program changes.
· Work with Secondary Marketing, RMF’s warehouse lenders, and RMF’s document custodian to settle HMBS pools.
· Assist with audit requests and state examination requirements.
· Perform additional duties and projects as assigned.
· Additional responsibilities for special projects as they arise.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Advanced Excel skills (Formulas, Pivot tables, Macros, V-lookups, etc.).
· Customer service driven; responsive to client issues and concerns.
· Ability to perform tasks and complete projects with minimal supervision.
· Desire to take personal responsibility to complete tasks and solve problems.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance required.
· Prior experience in a Mortgage Banking environment highly preferred.
If you are looking for a career opportunity with an exciting and growing company, please send your resume today!
RMF is an EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
A professional database administrator (DBA) will keep the database up and running smoothly 24/7. The goal is to provide a...Apply For This Job
Solace Meds, LLC is a leading cannabis company with multiple retail and cultivation locations in the Colorado area. We offer...Apply For This Job
United Disabilities Services Foundation (UDSF), is a non-profit organization committed to helping seniors, veterans and people with disabilities lead more...Apply For This Job
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY! Enhanced Payment Systems is seeking an HR Assistant and Office Admin to work in our Oak Brook, IL...Apply For This Job
We are looking to hire a part-time office assistant for our office located in Mechanicsburg, PA. The work shift is...Apply For This Job
We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support. Experienced Administrative Assistants...Apply For This Job