Startup Seeks Technical Project Manager / Architect to Manage Their Mobile Development Flagship Product
This Jobot Job is hosted by: AJ Friedman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 – $180,000
A bit about us:
Based in beautiful Dallas, TX, we’re an established software and service company in the delivery space, with a startup mindset, looking for an experienced Software Architect to aid in the development and planning of our flagship product.
You’re the right candidate if you have a high level understanding of our various tech and systems with strong project management skills, and the ability and drive to roll up your sleeves and aid in hands-on development when necessary.
Why join us?
Fully Remote Operations
Competitive Compensation (140K – 180K DOE)
– Track development processes and assume full ownership and accountability over frequent quality releases.
– Use your deep understanding of our systems and technology in order to manage the project effectively/
– Allocate and manage resources, and keep team accountable and on track toward meeting set goals.
– Work closely w/ Senior Management, Product Management, and other teams to architect and implement flagship product
– Be a hands-on web developer as needed.
– 5+ Years Mobile Architecture / Mobile Software Development Project Management Experience
– 8+ Years Software Development Experience
– Strong Project Management Skills
Technical Architecture (Web Applications):
– Proficient with JQuery, Knockout JS frameworks
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect web/mobile applications to back-end services
– Familiarity with AWS and Cloud-based/Serverless architectures.
– Knowledge of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
– Understanding of design principles and interface guidelines
– Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Familiarity with continuous integration (CI)
Mobile Architecture Experience (iOS/Android)
– Managed Developers who have done that
– Architectural Experience in Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch
– Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
– Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
– Strong knowledge of Android/iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
– Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
– Coordinating multiple third-party resources (GoogleAPIs, payment gateways, etc.)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button.
Description Job Description: Are you interested in improving and shaping the IT industry? Leidos is seeking a Jr. PowerBuilder Developer...Apply For This Job
Jr. Software Engineer (Python/SQL) fully remote. No travel East coast working hours This is a 6 month contract but possibility...Apply For This Job
ISBX, the leading mobile and web application development agency in Southern California, is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer...Apply For This Job
Our client has an immediate need for a Manager of Application Development. This crucial role is one of the leaders...Apply For This Job
Are you passionate about something? I mean really passionate about it. Something that has led you to be better, different,...Apply For This Job
Curious Minds Media Inc. is an established web development company seeking qualified developers to join our growing team. We are...Apply For This Job