Startup Seeks Technical Project Manager / Architect to Manage Their Mobile Development Flagship Product
This Jobot Job is hosted by: AJ Friedman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 – $180,000
A bit about us:
Based in beautiful Dallas, TX, we’re an established software and service company in the delivery space, with a startup mindset, looking for an experienced Software Architect to aid in the development and planning of our flagship product.
You’re the right candidate if you have a high level understanding of our various tech and systems with strong project management skills, and the ability and drive to roll up your sleeves and aid in hands-on development when necessary.
Why join us?
Fully Remote Operations
Competitive Compensation (140K – 180K DOE)
– Track development processes and assume full ownership and accountability over frequent quality releases.
– Use your deep understanding of our systems and technology in order to manage the project effectively/
– Allocate and manage resources, and keep team accountable and on track toward meeting set goals.
– Work closely w/ Senior Management, Product Management, and other teams to architect and implement flagship product
– Be a hands-on web developer as needed.
– 5+ Years Mobile Architecture / Mobile Software Development Project Management Experience
– 8+ Years Software Development Experience
– Strong Project Management Skills
Technical Architecture (Web Applications):
– Proficient with JQuery, Knockout JS frameworks
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect web/mobile applications to back-end services
– Familiarity with AWS and Cloud-based/Serverless architectures.
– Knowledge of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
– Understanding of design principles and interface guidelines
– Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Familiarity with continuous integration (CI)
Mobile Architecture Experience (iOS/Android)
– Managed Developers who have done that
– Architectural Experience in Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch
– Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
– Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
– Strong knowledge of Android/iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
– Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
– Coordinating multiple third-party resources (GoogleAPIs, payment gateways, etc.)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button.
Every day, pharmaceutical and biotech companies are working to develop new medications and medical devices. To do this, potential new...Apply For This Job
(No Recruiters/3rd Party Vendors) Our client is actively seeking a Manager of Engineering for their Development Platforms who can drive...Apply For This Job
Job Description Justifacts Credential Verification, Inc. is a leading nation-wide, technology-driven provider of pre-employment screening company since 1982 and is...Apply For This Job
Job Description: This is a perm position with a client of ours. Client is fine with remote workers. . Client...Apply For This Job
Software Engineer – Front End UI / Angular J W2 ONLY – *NO C2C Location: Remote Full-Time Role Summary: IIOT...Apply For This Job
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work at Meijer, you’re provided with career and community...Apply For This Job