Looking for your next opportunity? If so, choose Parkland and discover what a meaningful job feels like. Whether you work directly with patients or use your talent to support our care, you’ll be part of a team that’s providing valuable health services to Dallas County residents. And here, you’ll have the opportunity to put all your skills to work, and the support to grow and advance in your job and your field. Step into a career that will make a substantial difference for our patients—and for you. We blend cultures, talents, and experience into an exemplary health and hospital system. Parkland has earned distinction as one of America’s Best Hospitals by U.S News and World Report every year since 1994.
Provides care to assigned patient population in accordance with established protocols and multidisciplinary plan of care utilizing independent, dependent, and interdependent interventions to restore stability, prevent complications, and achieve and maintain optimal patient responses for all patients through patient centered/patient valued care.
– Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
– Must have current RN license or valid temporary license with the Texas Board of Nursing; or, valid Compact RN license.
– Must have current healthcare provider CPR course completion card from one of the following:
o American Heart Association
o American Red Cross Rescuer
o Military Training Network.
– May be required to have additional specialty certifications.
Skills or Special Abilities:
– Provides care to assigned patient population in accordance with the current State of Texas Nurse Practice Act, established protocols, multidisciplinary plan of care, and clinical area specific standards.
– Provides continuous assessment, consults with other team members as required and provides nursing care which demonstrates patient centered/patient valued care.
– Exercises independent judgment in providing nursing care.
– Must be able to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and possess good oral and written communication skills.
– Must be able to communicate effectively with patients,
– May be required to communicate effectively, via the overhead paging system. Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behaviors.
– As applicable, will be required to demonstrate acceptable knowledge of nursing standards of care for specialty care area.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Welcome to Centura Health: Welcome to Centura Health – the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living...Apply For This Job
Empowering Exceptional Client Care! Local candidates only – In-office position with occasional work from home. Options Minnesota was established in...Apply For This Job
Overview: Centurion is proud to be the provider of medical and behavioral health services to the Delaware Department of Correction....Apply For This Job
Performs regular audits on charts as they are originally coded. This includes review of applicable coding screens, charts, or other...Apply For This Job
Description: Determine the acceptability of specimens for testing according to established criteria Perform routine and complex technical procedures...Apply For This Job
JOB SUMMARY At Houston Methodist, the Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) is responsible for complete and accurate data collection/abstracting in accordance...Apply For This Job