Marketing Recruitment Specialist
is responsible to implement our Employer Brand, Social Media and Recruitment Marketing strategy across North America to position BD as an employer of choice in the external market place. This individual will ensure that we have the correct recruitment marketing channels available and measure the ROI of each channel providing recommendations and expertise in this space. Our aim is to attract the best and brightest talent to BD and leveraging our employer value proposition is a key enabler for this.
Working with the wider Talent Acquisition team, this position will be managing the implementation of recruitment marketing effectiveness and strategy, as well as longer term employer brand and social media projects across different business units and functions. Working with stakeholders in the marketing, HR and business teams, as well as with external vendors this individual will have the opportunity to partner OUS and identify areas of collaboration for global work and ensure consistency of messaging to market.
Additionally, this position will be responsible for reporting on ROI of employer brand, social media and recruitment media channels, and offering best practice guidance in terms of future areas to focus on to ensure we can continue our journey of talent attraction.
This role will support the transformation of Talent Acquisition to become a strategic partner, consistent with the overall corporate HR transformation strategy.
– Partner with BD Business Leaders, HR and Talent Acquisition to design, implement, and execute recruitment marketing, employer brand and social media strategies to address key talent gaps
– Partner with external vendors to understand and implement candidate attraction strategies such as job spec content development
– Be the lead on mechanisms to educate the organization on effective talent attraction efforts
– Collaborate with the wider Talent Acquisition team to ensure a consistent Brand message in North America, and facilitate alignment globally
– Analyze the ROI of our recruitment marketing and brand initiatives, using a data-driven approach
– Measures the impact of recruitment marketing channels, and make strategic recommendations to further drive candidate attraction
– Acts as a Subject Matter Expert on employer branding; helps build the companys overall competency in this area.
– Partners with other Talent Acquisition professionals to share learnings and best practice Collaborate with Corporate Brand and Social teams to ensure compliance
Education & Experience
– Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communication, PR, or relevant field required. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for the requirements listed above.
– Minimum 3 years proven experience implementing and designing effective recruitment marketing strategies for a large organization.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
– Confident and creative in creating employer brand strategies.
– An in-depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies and digital services (LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed, Instagram, Glassdoor, TMP, etc.).
– Ability to evaluate communications and public relations programs/campaigns/concepts & determine audience engagement and operational efficiency opportunities.
– Prior experience managing vendor relationship required.
– Possess strong network and relationships with social media influencers for content amplification.
– Experienced working with a large, heavily matrix environment.
– Exposure to Medical Devices/Life Sciences is not required, but would be advantageous.
– Strong data and analytical skills with the ability to provide recommendations.
– Solid and persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
– Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities.
– Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple, complex projects, events, and other initiatives with a high attention to detail.
– Proven creative skills.
– Ability to handle ambiguity, stressful and/or confidential situations with ease, professionalism, and savviness a must.
– Proficiency with MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
– Experience working with Salesforce Social Studio a plus.
Primary Work LocationUSA NJ – Franklin Lakes
As our world evolves, more companies and organizations strive to achieve cultural relevancy. IW Group, a marketing agency, is at...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Payroll/HR Coordinator to process payroll transactions in our company. Payroll coordinator responsibilities include processing timesheets,...Apply For This Job
human resources benefits coordinator...Apply For This Job
Answer, screen, and forward incoming telephone calls from a multi-line phone system Welcome on-site visitors and notify the appropriate personnel...Apply For This Job
Scion Nonprofit Staffing has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for a Human Resources Coordinator on behalf of our...Apply For This Job
We heard you knock!SummaryMaintain and enhance the Company’s human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources...Apply For This Job