Help staff the helicopter flight crews that serve our communities every day. Sound good? Read on…..
REACH Air Medical Services is a part of the Global Medical Response family of Companies, whose teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency medal response and patient relocation services locally and around the world.
Due to internal growth and change we have an immediate opportunity for a Recruiting Coordinator to help our talent team stay organized and efficient while ensuring a great candidate experience. In this role you’ll work closely with our applicants and Hiring Managers to support across these main functions while being a champion of the candidate experience.
1) Support REACH Recruiting Staff: Assist with job postings and special advertising, back-up on Offer Processing, Applicant Tacking Systems Management, and integration snags between our ATS and HRIS systems.
2) Hiring Manager Resource: Become the de facto expert on systems and process questions, line manager training, and help with troubleshooting.
3) Corporate HRIS Liaison: Help keep our systems moving and connected with the help of our corporate HRIS teams.
4) Pre-hire Processes: Coordinate onboarding, background and preemployment tasks, interface with employee health, aviation compliance teams and clinical teams.
5) Reporting and Metrics: May develop, track or maintain certain reporting functions in our systems on a regular or ad hoc basis.
Our Recruiting Coordinator is capable of working with rapidly shifting priorities and delights in finding efficiencies with processes, people and technologies. They are service oriented and collaborative in nature and derive satisfaction form making the team stronger and more cohesive through their support. Imagine being the hub and driver of much of our recruiting operations and an invaluable partner to a larger, extended team.
apply online for IMMEDIATE consideration and to view the complete job description.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19 vaccination is NOT a condition of employment, or for consideration for employment with the GMR Family of Companies. However, upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your COVID-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $28.00 per hour
Tagged as: USA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: – Weekly: Maintain Employee Master Files in computer system Receive and input Office and Field Time...Apply For This Job
An Office Manager is a highly engaged leader that possess a high level of acuity in business acumen and is...Apply For This Job
Basic Qualifications: A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company...Apply For This Job
Rick Staly, Sheriff FLAGLER COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE “An honor to serve, a duty to protect.” ___________________________________________________________ OPEN POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT Job...Apply For This Job
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Ace Hardware Distribution Centers are where team players collaborate to support amazing retailers be the most helpful...Apply For This Job
HR Business Partner (Workforce Management) Corporate Headquarters 12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158 Uline’s Human Resources team works hard...Apply For This Job