Help staff the helicopter flight crews that serve our communities every day. Sound good? Read on…..
REACH Air Medical Services is a part of the Global Medical Response family of Companies, whose teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency medal response and patient relocation services locally and around the world.
Due to internal growth and change we have an immediate opportunity for a Recruiting Coordinator to help our talent team stay organized and efficient while ensuring a great candidate experience. In this role you’ll work closely with our applicants and Hiring Managers to support across these main functions while being a champion of the candidate experience.
1) Support REACH Recruiting Staff: Assist with job postings and special advertising, back-up on Offer Processing, Applicant Tacking Systems Management, and integration snags between our ATS and HRIS systems.
2) Hiring Manager Resource: Become the de facto expert on systems and process questions, line manager training, and help with troubleshooting.
3) Corporate HRIS Liaison: Help keep our systems moving and connected with the help of our corporate HRIS teams.
4) Pre-hire Processes: Coordinate onboarding, background and preemployment tasks, interface with employee health, aviation compliance teams and clinical teams.
5) Reporting and Metrics: May develop, track or maintain certain reporting functions in our systems on a regular or ad hoc basis.
Our Recruiting Coordinator is capable of working with rapidly shifting priorities and delights in finding efficiencies with processes, people and technologies. They are service oriented and collaborative in nature and derive satisfaction form making the team stronger and more cohesive through their support. Imagine being the hub and driver of much of our recruiting operations and an invaluable partner to a larger, extended team.
apply online for IMMEDIATE consideration and to view the complete job description.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19 vaccination is NOT a condition of employment, or for consideration for employment with the GMR Family of Companies. However, upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your COVID-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $28.00 per hour
Job Details Description Federal Signal has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Generalist at our University Park, Illinois facility....Apply For This Job
You may not realize it, but you’ve likely used a product today made possible by the plastics and chemicals manufactured...Apply For This Job
Company Overview Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning,...Apply For This Job
Talent Relations (TR) Relationship Manager A highly experienced professional with extensive experience handling Talent Relations concepts; provides advice and council...Apply For This Job
Is hospitality and customer service your passion? Do you enjoy helping people orientate to new roles and responsibilities? Do you...Apply For This Job
Â : WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB // The HR Business Partner is responsible for all aspects of HR for...Apply For This Job