Quanta Utility Engineering Services, Inc. is a rapidly growing design/engineering/field services company within the U.S. Electric Power Utility Distribution markets. As part of the Quanta Services, Inc. portfolio of companies, QUES has visibility into utility strategies nationwide and has the ability to provide solutions directly to the customer or to partner with other Quanta companies to deliver full service solutions to the nation’s electric utility infrastructure. Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri; QUES is licensed to work in all 50 states and has a nationwide footprint of regional offices. We are seeking a Land Acquisition Administrator that will work at our Atlanta, GA division office.
This position supports the project manager for land acquisition, and the subcontractors that are involved with the entire scope of the land acquisition department.
– Collecting and organizing documents pertaining to land acquisition
– Utilizing and different programs to help land acquisition communicate documents and RFI’s to other disciplines.
– Keeping track of the most current documents.
– Maintaining information to report to the client through databases and forms
– Other duties, including administrative, as needed
– Administrator experience
– Exceptional communication, verbal English (in person/telephone) and written English (letter/document/text/email)
– Demonstrate positive, proactive attitude and the ability to organize, communicate effectively, multitask and work effectively in teams or independently
– Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
– Georgia notary is a plus but not necessary
To apply: https://www.ques.com/careers/?gnk=job&gni=8a7885a8766d9a3c0176e339e77a7da2&gns=Other
Job Type: Full-time
Wanted: Highly motivated, career-minded individual with strong attention to detail! Positive, upbeat and go-getter attitude a must! Join our team...Apply For This Job
JOB SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to assist in the various areas/processes of the administrative team to continue...Apply For This Job
Posted on 07/23/20 (Ref: IL-Waukegan) AGE REQUIREMENTS: Must be between the ages of 17 and 35When a Soldier has a...Apply For This Job
Customer Service Administrator and Lead Generator California Carpet is looking for a versatile team player to join our organization. This...Apply For This Job
Summary: We are seeking a Sales Support Administrative Assistant to join our team! This position will manage our front desk...Apply For This Job
Introduction This is a position specific recruitment for the Maryland Department of Natural Resources, Chesapeake and Coastal Service. This recruitment...Apply For This Job