Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients’ transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 60 offices in the US, Canada and Australia.
Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to client-focused solutions. Kleinfelder’s integrated experts collaborate with clients to understand the scope and breadth of a project and provide practical engineered solutions that integrate perfectly – from project inception through design and execution. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose – together, we deliver.
Kleinfelder is looking for a detail-oriented Project Manager III to join our Renewable Energy team in Denver, Colorado. Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to lead and inspire a team are valued attributes for this position. The project work will be multi-disciplinary in nature, but experience in PV solar civil design with knowledge of geotechnical and structural engineering is preferred.
– Oversee pursuits, designate the appropriate resources to projects, define client needs, address client concerns and manage engineering resources within budget.
– Lead and participate in technical, cost, and scheduling decisions for interdisciplinary teams ensuring company quality standards and driving customer value
– Nurture and grow client relationships and contracts that include complex, multi-disciplinary projects
– Leading, growing and mentoring staff – supporting the achievement of professional career goals.
– Devise new approaches to problems encountered.
– Manage all phases of project execution including project organization, subcontractor management, scheduling, financial management, health and safety stewardship, and reporting
– Collaborate on a program of design and construction management projects striving for continuous improvement in process development and execution
– Build relationships on technical and client service teams and within client organizations
– Communicate effectively with internal and external teams of clients and stakeholders
Skills & Knowledge:
– Project experience in the civil design, permitting and/or construction of a variety of projects in the energy and infrastructure markets.
– Possess knowledge permitting requirements and interfacing with state and local agencies.
– Demonstrated ability to actively develop and maintain client relationships.
– Experienced in Business Development activities with a background in utilizing standard tools and information to make tactical course corrections regarding client selection, assignments, targeted opportunities, and proposal efforts.
– Ability to assess and resolve issues and conflicts internally and externally.
– Demonstrates commitment to vetting and managing subcontractors for safety success
– Works well managing virtual teams and willingly works with the appropriate resources regardless of location.
– Understands financial management concepts.
– Follows internal quality control and risk mitigation protocols such as peer reviews and Three Way Agreement
Education: B.S. degree in Civil, Geotechnical, Structural Engineering or Environmental is preferred; or equivalent experience and education.
Experience: 8 – 9 years of related experience, 5 – 6 years project management experience and
knowledge of applicable laws and regulations required. 3 – 4 years supervisory/management experience
Certification/Registration: Certifications or registrations as mandated by profession. Must complete the
project manager qualification card as part of PMQS. For new hires being brought into a PM position, the
PM will be given Provisional status with up to one year to complete PMQS.
Certification/Registration: Professional Engineer is required.
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment for any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.
Successful, fast-paced environmental construction company located in Kelso, Washington is seeking experienced Heavy Equipment Operators to join our team. We...Apply For This Job
Service Line Materials Office Name Sacramento Job Description Are you passionate about making a difference in your community? Terracon is...Apply For This Job
civil structural engineer...Apply For This Job
OUR OFFER: Career pathway – potential to grow with the company Attractive health coverage – majority covered by the company...Apply For This Job
construction project coordinator...Apply For This Job
TRC, a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960s, is a national engineering consulting and construction management...Apply For This Job