Pro Rodeo Cowboys Association is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. The company prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
The Communications and Media Director will assist the Executive Team in all publicity and communications efforts for the company. This position will primarily service non-sports media and manage and execute all external corporate communications. The Communications and Media Director is responsible for leading and overseeing the Media Department in strategy, planning, tactical execution, implementation, optimization and performance analysis. Provides brand representation with all community digital media, newspapers, ProRodeo Sports News, special internal publications, newspapers, television, and radio stations.
· Provide direct supervision of employees in the Media Department. Directs, coaches and evaluates job competency and work performance.
· Interview and select candidates for Media Department staff positions.
Employee may be asked to perform duties that are outside of the specific work listed.
· Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in digital and/or media journalism or related field.
· 5+ years professional experience in a related position/field.
· 1+ years experience in a leadership role
· High level of interpersonal skills and integrity to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
· Proficient business vocabulary to effectively represent the company.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with competing priorities, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
· Maintain technical skills and knowledge of industry. Knowledge of different types of media platforms including digital media.
Working conditions: Works in office environment and occasionally travels. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets. Regularly required to sit, talk, hear, walk and stand. Vision abilities include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SALARY: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: USA
Growing national firm looking to add a full time Web Developer to our team to create content and manage all...Apply For This Job
We are a strategic and creative partner for companies on a mission to change the world for the better. We...Apply For This Job
Earthjustice is the premier nonprofit environmental law organization. We take on the biggest, most precedent-setting cases across the country. We...Apply For This Job
Executive Alliance is pleased represent our client who is a leading regional integrated advertising agency who helps clients expand their...Apply For This Job
If you love video, graphic design, social media, and writing – and want to be a part of an established...Apply For This Job
WHO WE ARE: Jumpfactor is an Award-winning 4 time Growth500 Fastest growing Agency in Canada. We are a dynamic, fast-paced...Apply For This Job