About Pro Cooperative
Our Mission: Building lasting partnerships by being PROactive, PROgressive and PROfessional.
Our Vision: To provide premier services to every customer through personalized relationships, whole farm solutions, and advanced technical knowledge.
Our Core Values:
· Trust – working to earn TRUST every day, operating with reliability and integrity.
· Service – SERVING others with understanding, respect and care.
· Fun – having FUN building a Positive Team and Family Spirit while removing barriers and letting people do what they do best.
· Safety – Ensuring the SAFETY of our people; doing what’s best to create the safest environment now and for the future.
Duties and responsibilities
These are the basic duties and responsibilities of the position and must be performed competently.
· Establish cohesive working relations with other Pro Cooperative employees, its patrons and vendors to establish a positive work environment.
· Create simple, effective, and legally compliant policies and procedures and ensure the company is compliant with all applicable employment laws.
· Provide full-cycle recruiting to include; sourcing, screening, interviewing, and offer extension to keep appropriate staffing levels in the cooperative.
· Generate, analyze and provide insightful data to guide decision making and develop proactive solutions to managing and developing a superior workforce.
· Conduct yearly compensation analysis and manage benefits administration.
· Provide HR leadership focusing on Company’s strategic direction, core values, mission, and vision.
· Provide mentorship and guidance to management through the lifecycle of the employee including direct assistance in the recruiting, hiring, onboarding, performance management and termination processes.
· Demonstrate understanding of business processes in order to add measurable value and contributions to financial performance.
· Establish relationships with all employees to foster open and communicative environment.
· Responsible to maintain and update information in Pro Cooperative’s career website.
· Prepare and set up new employee files and assure that new employees complete required new hire paperwork in a timely manner.
· Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc)
· Process payroll and ensure accuracy and compliance with all laws and regulations.
· Oversee Pro Cooperative employee benefits, including health insurance, dental/vision insurance, retirement, COBRA notices, etc. and transmitting information to controller as assigned by the human resources manager.
· Supervise the processing leaves of absence to be included in FMLA paperwork.
· Prepare for and participate in unemployment hearings.
· Provide information to external auditors for annual audit, as well as perform internal audits as needed.
· Understand and maintain the professional image of Pro Cooperative.
· Complete training and attend meetings/workshops/seminars/continuing education appropriate to the position, as assigned and approved by direct supervisor.
· Inform direct supervisor of all relevant departmental issues in a timely manner.
· Perform all other duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
· Assist other locations as needed.
· Comply with all federal, state, and local regulations and Pro Cooperative’s policies, including Pro Cooperative’s safety policies.
Minimum experience and qualifications
· Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a business related field or possess an Associate’s Degree in a business related field plus a minimum of five years of experience in a Human Resources or business related role.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
· Knowledge of human resources information systems (HRIS) and databases.
· SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Available to work extended hours when needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
The Production HR teams are seeking 14 individuals to participate in Production HR Accommodation Co-Ops. Members of this team will...Apply For This Job
Assists in the administration of HR activities across multiple HR areas. Provides other basic HR support as needed. Responsible for...Apply For This Job
Amware is Hiring! Why Join Amware? Amware Fulfillment is a fast-growing 3PL, and we are hiring people who want to...Apply For This Job
**Remote Work Available** You will work with the HR team and managers to communicate YF compensation philosophy for compensation matters...Apply For This Job
Facebook is seeking an HR Business Partner to support our Tech organization. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on...Apply For This Job
The Sr. Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) is a key human resources role for ConcertoCare, Inc. and will report directly...Apply For This Job