Principal Change Project Manager
Assistant Vice President
The US Transformation Team is looking for a Principal Change Assistant Vice President to join the team. You will take the stream-lead role on a program, lead a stand-alone project, or be in charge of a key piece of complex analysis or design work. You will have significant experience across multiple disciplines of change such as business analysis, project management, process improvement, and change adoption & testing. The US transformation team is responsible for driving transformation, regulatory remediation and data in the US.Thefocus of the team is geared towards improvements in our planning and execution capabilities, investment governance, data remediation and management, processes, controls and operational readiness aligned with the Banks priorities.
What We Offer You:
– We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
– On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
– Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Banks specialized employee groups
– An open seating environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: [email protected] Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
– Participate in and contribute to work streams within a larger program with a focus on ensuring that the relevant and appropriate analyses are performed, shaped in appropriate management information and presented to the relevant governance bodies and committees
– Ensure other team members are cognizant of relevant project deliverables and dependencies
– Ensuring the documentation and tracking of program/project relevant interdependencies, risks, issues, actions for mitigations and other related artefacts
– Where required, contribute to the appropriate program steering group, providing status reporting and transparency on risks, issues and dependencies, as well as making recommendations on any required decisions
– Must be aware of stakeholders and contribute to stakeholder engagement
– Must be able to work independently as well as within a larger team
Your Skills and Experience:
– Bachelor degree or above, preferably with a focus on economics, business administration, mathematics, or business informatics
– Relevant experience in the financial services industry and a clear understanding of finances key processes and systems
– Experience in participating inlarge scale (cross divisional/multiple geographies) projects/programs across the full project/program lifecycle
– Ability to effectively deliver results in environments or projects that are nonlinear, fast-paced, and often characterized by incomplete information and stakeholder disagreements delivering a timely and comprehensive output
– Beneficial but not mandatory: certified in PRINCE 2, PMI, or any other project management certification
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Must have a Marijuana Handlers Permit from the OLCC. Must be fluent with OLCC Metric and comfortable with other data...Apply For This Job
Client Success SpecialistHi! We’re Fred, Andrea, Charming, and Ash (the last two are our labradoodles). We are a family-run financial...Apply For This Job
Dental Office Manager We are looking for an Dental Office manager to help run our practice. Your role is to...Apply For This Job
Portsmouth, RI Permanent Full-time Bring your experience, talent, and leadership to the RMD Configuration Management (CM) team. Configuration Management is...Apply For This Job
Job description We are looking for a competent Administrative Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily...Apply For This Job
– Answering client communications, emails and phone calls, in a timely manner – GreensboroRaleigh Office Phone – Entering incoming work...Apply For This Job