Superlite, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
Works with production manager in the coordination and scheduling of workflow within or between plant functional areas to expedite production while producing a superior product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
– Provides employee training
– Oversees daily work of employees
– Working in conjunction with Plant Manager
– Warns, disciplines, or terminates employees not working to company standards
– Processes daily production schedule
– Assigns duties to plant employees
– Assists in repair, construction, maintenance of equipment when time allows
– Reviews work completed to ensure it is up to quality standards
– Enforces all health and safety policies in the shop
– Ensures that all deadlines are met
– Assists employees in on-site health or safety emergencies
– Inspects and cleans shop equipment
– Assists with equipment and machinery repair as available
– Operates shop machinery such as forklifts, loaders, or manufacturing equipment
– Ensures that shop area is clean, organized, and free of dangerous or hazardous material
– Maintains & Advances Superlite (5) fundamental beliefs
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Requirements / Education / Experience
– Demonstrates strong leadership skills
– Possesses detailed knowledge of manufacturing practices/processes
– Works well with a team
– Exhibits strong interpersonal skills
– Possesses solid analytical and problem-solving abilities
– Demonstrates awareness of all health and safety protocols
– Ability to remain calm in an emergency
– Manages time efficiently
– Ability to multi-task effectively
– Pays attention to detail
– Demonstrates strong organizational skills
– Possesses basic computer skills
– Communicates clearly and effectively
– Capable of translating industry terminology into straightforward terms for explanatory purposes
– Able to operate heavy machinery
– High school diploma or GED required
– Manufacturing experience required
– Proven supervisory experience required
– The majority of working hours will be spent on the job participating in production processes and leading/directing plant production teams
– Shift may vary from day to evenings
– Weekend hours will be required
– Standard 40-hour workweek applies, overtime is necessary
– Remain compliant to plant PPE requirements
– While performing the duties of this job the employee will be required to frequently stand on their feet for extended periods of time
– Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
What CRH Americas Offers You
– Highly competitive base pay
– Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
– Group retirement savings program
– Health and wellness programs
– A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Superlite, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this link.
CDM Service Group is a centralized office that provides our Construction, Distribution, and Manufacturing companies with various administrative functions, services,...Apply For This Job
5th Axis is the world leader in automated production, manufacturing, and machining. We are a turn-key solution provider with a...Apply For This Job
We are actively recruiting for a Warehouse Associate for an established manufacturing company in Acton, MA. This position will primarily...Apply For This Job
Virgin Galactic www.VirginGalactic.com (SPCE:NYSE) Virgin Galactic recognizes that the answers to many of the challenges we face in sustaining life...Apply For This Job
The Quality Control Manager will be responsible for supervision of all technical and operational activities within the QC Bioassay Laboratory...Apply For This Job
Milliken & Company, a leader in the textile industry, is looking for experienced Weavers and Warp Replacement (Tie In) Operators....Apply For This Job