Working at Pizza Hut® is about making hungry people happy. It’s about being independent and having fun, making new friends and earning extra cash. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career in restaurant management, our Shift Manager position is the right place to do it. Working as a Shift Manager will let you develop your management skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You’ll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
• We have a great culture at Pizza Hut and look for people with a similar mindset. You’re the honest, energetic and approachable type; able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels. You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
• A natural leader, you sincerely value customers and champion teamwork. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
• You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things clean, safe and fun for the team and the customers
• You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business
• And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting out in the workforce, looking for a flexible second job or staying in the workforce after retirement. If you want a fun, flexible job with an innovative company, look no further than Pizza Hut. Apply today!
On Time Staffing is seeking general labor workers for our warehouse in Millville, NJ! Come Get Hired! Walk Ins Accepted...Apply For This Job
Position Summary: The Sr. Director of Global ERP is the thought-leader behind the strategy, technology and application development across the...Apply For This Job
Job Description In the advancement of our Companys digital strategy, the supply chain management (SCM) organization plays a critical role...Apply For This Job
Applied Composites (AC) is seeking a Production Scheduler whowill create, integrate, and manage production schedules to ensure that the manufacturing...Apply For This Job
About us MacGregor is a mid-sized title insurance agency that has operated in New York for over 35 years. We...Apply For This Job
Louisville, CO Permanent Full-time Are you ready to unleash your technical creativity? Dream, Innovate, Inspire and Empower the next generation...Apply For This Job