• As a global team member, analyze and collaborate technical solutions and strategies with the team and provide the optimum solution for our clients.
• Own success – Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions. Mentoring other developer on their implementation while needed, and organize review activities like design review, code review and technical document review etc. to make sure the success deliverable.
• Explore existing application systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation
• Communicate continually with the client and project teams – Clarify clients needs, present tech team ideas and explains progress on the development efforts.
• Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to software architecture, software development process and new technologies etc.
• Strictly follow engineering standards and ensure these are followed across all modules in the project.
• Perform code & design reviews consistently.
• Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes
• Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
• Must have Extensive Experience in designing and developing web portals and large-scale intranet/internet applications.
• Must have experience in SCMs like GIT; and tools like JIRA
• Experience in working Linux/UNIX environment.
• Experience in MongoDB/NoSQL databases are highly preferred.
• Experience in a fast-paced, agile project environment with small, focused teams delivering product regularly.
• Strong systems analysis, design and architecture fundamentals, Unit Testing and other SDLC activities
• Ability to contribute in high- and low-level system design (Sequence diagram, class diagrams)
• Strong communication skills, should be able to communicate effectively with business and other stakeholders
• 6 -8 yrs years of relevant experience in Apps Development or systems analysis role
• Extensive experience system analysis and in UI programming of software applications
• Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
• Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
• Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Profile Position Overview At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve....Apply For This Job
Software/Full Stack Developer We are looking for a Full Stack .NET Web Developer who is hands on and passionate about...Apply For This Job
Job Description: As an IT Engineer & Web Specialist you will be proficient in troubleshooting hardware, software & networking systems...Apply For This Job
Location: Avon Park, FL Category: Professional Posted On: Wed Jan 13 2021 Job Description: Full-time, year-round position responsible for administrative...Apply For This Job
B&A is seeking a PeopleSoft Developer (II) to join our team on a Federal Project! CAPABILITIES1. Analyze user requirements to...Apply For This Job
ISeeYouCare, Inc. is a Software development company specializing in Electronic Medical Records solutions for the healthcare industry. The Company presently...Apply For This Job