Truck Driver – Local Class A – Average $1800 per week – Penske Logistics(Job Number: 2209077)
Immediate Opportunities: Full-time Local Class A CDL Truck Drivers
- Drivers average between $1,800 and $2,200 per week!
- Additional incentives available to earn up to $14,000 a year!
- Home daily!
You will drive:
- Brand new 2021/2022 Freightliner Trucks
- Best-in-class specs designed for comfort with 24/7 roadside assistance/maintenance!
- XM Satellite radio subscription!
What you will do:
- Driver will deliver grocery products to stores locally
- Local, home daily
- Dock to dock deliveries, no lift gates
- Five-day work week with two consecutive days off per week!
- Receive an extra $200 per week working a 6th day!
- AM and PM start times available!
Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- Paid vacation and holidays day 1
- Generous retirement benefits
- Excellent health care coverage-medical, dental, and vision
- Short and long-term disability; life and AD&D insurance
- Company-provided uniforms and safety footwear
- Employee discount benefit program
- Driver referral bonus program up to $5000 per referral
- Safety incentive program
- Premier Driver Recognition Program
- CDL Class A required
- Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate DOT medical card required
- 1 year of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 3 years required, or 2 years of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 5 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or accidents
- Follow all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
- This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
- The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the rear cargo area.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.