The Supervisor of Workforce Management is responsible for planning and scheduling of the associates and conducting the recruiting process for PFM operations, including: sourcing, selection, initiating the onboarding process, and be the point of contact during the new hire training. This role will establish effective relationships with internal and external partners including Finance, Payroll, Business Systems, IT, and Data Management. This role will demonstrate continuous improvement as well as operational leadership to ensure daily service level metrics and business goals are met.
A heavy emphasis on this role is placed on sourcing and recruiting talent. Utilizing sales, research, and networking skills, the position will require the proactive identification of active and passive talent through flawless execution of our process and creative thinking for challenging roles and markets. The position will also be responsible for placing and editing job advertisements in various media outlets, database management, internet resume mining, cold calling, local school/organization recruiting, screening applicants, and potentially selecting candidates for certain entry level roles.
Demonstrates continuous Improvement as well as operational leadership to ensure daily service level metrics and business goals are met.
– Confers with management to identify staffing needs and requirements, conducting intake/scoping calls and providing process overviews and realistic expectations to hiring managers
– Manages the necessary sourcing and advertising of openings
– Develops and maintains relationships with other departments, schools, colleges, alumni groups, military sources, and diversity organizations to find and attract applicants
– Manages and facilitates onsite hiring events (open house, career fairs, interview days)
– Conducts electronic screening and phone screening of candidates
– Coordinate’s background checks on applicants, and reference checks where appropriate
– Possess and maintains on-going knowledge of the latest recruiting strategies utilizing a high level of creativity and latitude.
– Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences in all phases of recruitment process. Supports Penske diversity initiatives and objectives.
– Develops a full understanding of, and utilizes, reporting features of recruiting and scheduling systems, including requisition reports, candidate status reports, schedule reports etc.
– Design optimized staff schedules based on requirements and business constraints. Continuously re-evaluate requirements as volume trends change and provide necessary recommendations to management
– Own the onboarding process for requesting access, creating new associates and schedules in call center software
– Maintains staffing and scheduling reports
– Other projects as assigned by the supervisor
– Bachelor’s degree required, or, at least 3 years of equivalent work experience required – 5 years’ workforce experience required
– 2-3 recruiting experience in a large, decentralized or centralized company environment required
– Must have demonstrated internal customer service skills, including troubleshoot and problem-solving experiences.
– Able to communicate effectively both in-person and through written correspondences and presentations with candidates, peers, managers, and leadership.
– Self-motivated in a fast-paced environment by demonstrating excellent organizational and time management skills.
– Ability to foster strong relationships
– Proficiency with MS applications
– Strong analytical skills to build reporting and make hiring/staffing recommendations
– Knowledge of enterprise applicant tracking systems required, prior experience with Taleo preferred
– Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
– Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
– Green Belt certified preferred
– The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
– While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
– Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Short Description : Will put your knowledge to work receiving incoming calls varying from parts installation questions to technical questions...Apply For This Job
Short Description : Is a direct hire Quickly develop companyspecific expertise and remain abreast of market changes, customer trends, and...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities The Online Sales Consultant will respond to new home sales phone calls, emails, web inquiries and chat inquiries and...Apply For This Job
DESCRIPTION Associate, Talent Accelerator Program United States Are you about to graduate in Spring 22 with your undergraduate degree? If...Apply For This Job
Job Description Our pharmacy technician positions have undergone an exciting transformation, moving from a transaction-based environment to a much more...Apply For This Job
Position Overview Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in...Apply For This Job