PCHI is seeking a talented Graphic Designer with exciting surface and pattern design skills with an eye for trend. As a Designer, you will be responsible for creating designs from concept all the way through to finished product, that align with the company’s business objectives and meet all critical dates, product specifications and profitability goals. You will develop and embrace an understanding of our “Customer First” culture by immersing yourself and your designs into our brand and products. You will be instrumental in translating new market trends into compelling, trend-forward, innovative and saleable products.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Identify, design and create innovative and on-trend concepts.
· Support the design/development of new product formats to continually evolve our product categories forward.
· Translate your ideas using CAD and/or hand sketches (to start.) Physical product mock-ups may also be required to properly assess format construction.
· Prepare product spec and mechanical files for sourcing and/or production that meet design and costing objectives.
· Assist in creating professional presentation materials for meetings.
· Research emerging trends via our subscribed trend services, trade shows, retail market research, social media, fashion etc…
· Collaborate with your Creative Team, Director and Cross-Functional Partners to gain an understanding of sales performance, manufacturing capabilities and costing.
· Organize and prioritize work while balancing short term and long-term goals and deliverables.
· Adhere to a design schedule that ensures all programs & projects run smoothly and on-time according to the various development calendars.
· Effectively interpret licensed assets, character style guides and work within the guidelines of the licensed brand while aligning to the company’s goals & objectives.
· The Designer will bring the program vision to life by effectively communicating creative strategy.
· Anticipate project challenges and provide practical solutions to their Director, teammates and cross-functional partners.
· Able to pivot and make quick decisions based on changing needs in a fast-paced environment with ambitious schedules and deadlines.
A successful Designer thinks creatively to develop the best design solutions possible for each product. He/she must be able to evaluate the performance of existing products, and then apply that information creatively to design/develop new products. He/she must independently balance workloads and juggle priorities to achieve goals and deliverables.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly present ideas and designs to both internal and cross-functional teams.
· Receptive and open to change and new ideas. Must be flexible, adaptable, innovative and open in response to competitive pressure and market change.
FLSA Working conditions:
Please be sure to include a portfolio with the submitted resume
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
Graphic Artist Are you a confident, independent self-starter? Do you have a service mentality and enjoy working with multiple teams?...Apply For This Job
Overview Our formula for innovation begins with agile, cross-functional teams that welcome diverse perspectives and embrace collaboration. Inspirational working environments...Apply For This Job
About NAVIS For hospitality professionals, getting and keeping profitable guests is tougher than ever. NAVIS is the leading direct booking...Apply For This Job
The Technical Development Business Analyst (TD-BA) is responsible for facilitating the operations data process and creation of artifacts relating to...Apply For This Job
The Identity & Access Manager (IAM) is responsible for overseeing the build and support of both technology and programs to...Apply For This Job
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a...Apply For This Job