Parsec Technologies, Inc. is an industry leader designing and manufacturing high performance rugged antennas for mobile, enterprise and fixed wireless applications. Parsec is now hiring a lead of Marketing to join our growing team! You will be responsible for all marketing related duties on behalf of Parsec Technologies.
We seek a high performing Marketing lead with the passion, experience, and expertise to effectively execute our Marketing function. The ideal candidate will be a high-energy, team-oriented problem-solver with prior experience partnering with Engineering and Sales teams to deliver strong growth. The ideal candidate should have a knack for formulating all marketing content and a track record based on building strong relationships with customers, partners, and peers. If you are up for this leadership role, read on.
· Drive year over year revenue growth in partnership with the Engineering and Sales teams. Direct the execution of marketing campaigns that deliver highly qualified leads for the Sales team.
· Propel our market presence by convincing customers to consider our solutions via media outlets press releases, community events, social media, marketing events, webinars, video conferencing and other channels.
· Own Parsec Technologies market positioning, packaging, and messaging, ensuring the target audiences understanding of Parsec’s capabilities and benefits. Lead company efforts to clearly define the brand story, supporting pillars and reasons to believe that the stated Parsec story is genuine and unique.
· Identify and leverage content to support the buyer’s journey and campaigns. Define and build content assets across the buyer’s journey, with thought leadership, dynamic presentations, demos, web experiences, product marketing collateral, white papers, video segments, etc. Work in partnership with other teams that create elements of the content required.
· Dive into customer data and craft high-impact growth strategies across all parts of the funnel, including acquisition, conversion rate optimization, engagement, and retention.
· Build and execute on a strategy to maximize the leverage of the existing customer base to cross-sell and up-sell new solutions and services to existing customers to accelerate revenue growth and lower overall cost of sales.
· Work closely with Engineering and Sales teams to develop and execute new product and major update releases/launch plans. Collaborate with Sales team to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
· Create key business and marketing metrics and establish dashboards to enable the organization to continuously learn and improve.
· Supply feedback to management on the budget, planning processes, and measurement of attainment of KPIs and goals, with the consequent articulation of return on investment from marketing efforts.
· Any other duties, as assigned
· Experience providing solutions that meet our customer’s needs and are maintainable, cost effective and responsive.
· Experience in strategic marketing planning and the ability to create programs that return desired results.
· Ability to grasp the core value offered by the business and support conversion of that value into a clear brand articulation
· Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
· Organizational influencer effective in aligning individuals and partner organizations behind a common vision and strategy.
· Video creation experience, preferred
· Excellent oral, written and verbal communication
· Must possess strong project management, content organization and ability to manage project deadlines
· Excellent presentation and creative execution with follow-up
· Confident self-starter with integrity and accountability; a track record of consistent achievements
· A strong aptitude for delivering optimal ROI and finely tuning marketing budget recommendations
· Able to develop powerful cross-channel synergy that drives higher return on marketing investment – a clear and compelling value proposition to our customers and partners
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced and team-oriented environment
· Demonstrated ability to support teams
· Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) advanced capabilities preferred
Education and Experience
Five years’ experience in solution sales experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline or 4 years’ experience in lieu of education, strongly preferred
Reliably commute to Plano, TX 75074
Schedule: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm cst Monday to Friday
Must be willing to travel up to 30% of the time to trade shows and partner events
Why Choose Parsec?
We are a growing company who has been constantly expanding our business and personnel for the last 10 years. We offer a path to advancement for all employees.
Parsec Technologies is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment or promotion without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (gender identity and expression), status (marital, familial or parental), national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected class. Decisions regarding recruitment and selection, promotion, training or any other benefit will be made objectively and without unlawful discrimination.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Our client is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer...Apply For This Job
About AVB: AVB is a fast growing, stable company that has a solid mission. Our passion is helping small business...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for...Apply For This Job
Looking for a Digital Media Buyer with the following qualifications: Certification in Google campaign manager/DV360 Google Studio Floodlight Experience in...Apply For This Job
Overview Your role is the lead strategist across the multiple social media channels under management. This requires various levels of...Apply For This Job
We are seeking a full time Social Media team member with healthcare experience to join our busy private practice. Aesthetx...Apply For This Job