· Align, level, and anchor machinery
· Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools
· Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings, and gin pole booms, using bolts and clamps
· Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chain falls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment
· Dismantle and store rigging equipment after use
· Fabricate, set up, and repair rigging, supporting structures, hoists, and pulling gear, using hand and power tools. Manipulate rigging lines, hoists, and pulling gear to move or support materials such as heavy equipment, ships, or theatrical sets
· Select gear such as cables, pulleys, and winches, according to load weights and sizes, facilities, and work schedules
· Signal or verbally direct workers engaged in hoisting and moving loads, in order to ensure safety of workers and materials. Tilt, dip, and turn suspended loads to maneuver over, under, and/or around obstacles, using multi-point suspension techniques
· Clean and dress machine surfaces and component parts
· General housekeeping of shop
· Mowing, weed eating, picking up trash, painting, etc.
· Assist Yard Supervisor in pipe loading and unloading
· Assist mechanics with oil changes, tire rotations, and repairs to equipment
· Keep tools in field ready condition – repair, test, tear down, clean and paint
· May be asked to wash trucks
· Must be able to work evenings and weekends if needed
· Any other duties as requested by respective supervisor and/or manager
· High School or GED
· 1-3 years of work experience
· Valid driver’s license
· Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening as well as background check
· Previous oilfield experience preferred
· Must be able to work in adverse conditions (heat and cold)
· Must be able to bend, stoop, crouch, kneel, balance, climb, and reach overhead.
· Must be able to handle (using both hands and arms and rotation of the hand or wrist).
· Must be able to manipulate fingers to pick, pinch or, otherwise working with fingers primarily.
· Must be able to walk, sit and stand for an extended period of time.
· Must be able to carry, push, pull, and lift up to 100 pounds.
· Must be able to engage in coherent speech and possess capacity to hear loud and soft noises.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
Overview: Reporting to the Lead, a Care Coordinator works collaboratively with the care team to provide ongoing support and communication...Apply For This Job
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)Family First Homecare is a locally owned private duty nursing company specializing in providing long term solutions...Apply For This Job
Cornerstone Rehab provides comprehensive therapy services through highly-vetted clinicians nationwide. We specialize in staffing for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and...Apply For This Job
Heritage OnCare Home Health is currently seeking an experienced RN Case Manager to join our rapidly growing team. The ideal...Apply For This Job
Marketing Statement MetroPlus Health Plan provides the highest quality healthcare services to residents of Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten...Apply For This Job
CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant JOB ANNOUNCEMENT POSITION: Certified Nursing Assistant PROGRAM: Nursing SUPERVISOR: Nursing Administrator SALARY: Grade 16, $16.87...Apply For This Job