Architect for Construction Administrator Role
O’Connell Robertson is seeking a professional, detail oriented individual to join our Construction Administration team. The candidate must thrive in a team environment; and work collaboratively with our firm’s Architects, Engineers, Interior Designers, Project Construction Coordinators and Consultants. This highly visible position is the liaison between our design team, contractor and the client.
· Minimum of 5-7 years experience in a professional architectural, engineering or construction related position.
· Degree preferred.
· Detail oriented and understanding time sensitivity with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Newforma software knowledge is a plus.
· Extensive knowledge of construction and AIA documents.
· Extensive knowledge of construction materials, building trades, and the products associated with them.
· Managing project documentation and flow during the construction phase of complex healthcare and education projects – Submittals, RFI’s, Proposal Requests, ASI’s, contracts, etc.
· Coordinating solutions with team members and consultants.
· Review of submittals for design intent.
· Approve contractor pay applications.
· Project oversite to ensure the contractor is following the intent of the construction contract.
· Represent the firm in a professional manner in front of Clients, Contractors, and Consultants.
· Travel to jobsites throughout the Central Texas region and occasionally beyond.
O’Connell Robertson is a professional services firm offering architecture, engineering and interior design in Texas. Our mission-driven approach creates environments that enrich the lives of the people they were designed to serve. O’Connell Robertson provides a corporate work environment that is collaborative, while supporting opportunities for individual professional development. The Firm offers a comprehensive benefit package and competitive compensation.
Job Type: Full-time
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Reliable. Motivated. Accountable. Do these words describe you? Are you an experienced Invoicing Administrator? DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota is Hiring!...Apply For This Job
Senior Business Development – Plasticizers WAY07970 Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together...Apply For This Job
Capital Tacos is a growing fast casual restaurant chain. We are seeking an individual to handle all the insurance needs...Apply For This Job
Job Description Auto req ID: 239708BRPosition Type: Full TimeEmployee Type: Nonexempt Job Summary This is a frontline manager position that...Apply For This Job
RedSalsa Technologies, Inc. Atlanta, GA Contract Full-time Title GVRA – Systems Analyst 4 630865 Location Atlanta,GA Duration 9 + Months...Apply For This Job
Position Responsibilities The Infrastructure Team needs a Senior Systems Engineer well-versed in the Microsoft-based technology ecosystem. The ideal candidate will...Apply For This Job