NTT DATA/s Client is seeking a Release Train Engineer (RTE), to lead a highly collaborative, cross-functional Agile Release Train (ART) for the client. This particular release train is one of medium to high complexity within the Operations and IT systems implementation. You will advise and lead the ART teams on Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) values, principles and Framework to ensure that the ART is fully functional, productive, and focused on the delivery of the Planning Increment Objectives. The RTE will work with the ART Product Manager and Architect to lead the ART in directing the ART teams in delivery of PI Objectives and ART feature sets. You will lead ART ceremonies and events, such as the ART Scrum of Scrums, PI Planning, Inspect and Adapt workshop, and manage ART risks, dependencies and impediments that are identified and raised by members of the ART. This requires a high level of executive presence and presentation skills to effectively manage a room with over 50 participants. The ability to influence and negotiate without authority is critical for this role. Working in an environment of ambiguity and change is exciting for this individual.
* Manage and optimize flow of medium to large complex solution through ART and Solution Train
* Collaborate effectively with Product Manager, System Architect, and lead system team to support the ART in delivering on the PI Objectives
* Facilitate Planning Increment events, such as Scrum of Scrums, PI Planning event, and Inspect & Adapt workshop, some of which could have anywhere from 10 to 100 participants
* Track and Publish PI Objectives/Team progress for visibility and transparency to stakeholders and business partners.
* Effective presentation and communication skills required for publishing this information
* Assist with economic decision-making by facilitating feature and capability estimation by teams and the roll-up to Epics, where necessary
* Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
* Drive relentless improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assess the agility level of the ART and Solution Train and help them improve
* Negotiation and Collaborative skills are critical to this role
* Leads the Scrum of Scrums ceremonies to communicate and mitigate risk, escalate blockers, and drive progress on cross-team dependencies
* Influencing skills and executive presence drive these communication channels
* Driving a collaborative and supportive team culture through team building and engagement practices, identifying needs for the teams continued development and ability to team together.
* Monitor project/team performance through quantitative and qualitative measures of value, outcome, velocity, morale, and satisfaction
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
* Bachelor’s degree required
* 8+ years IT program management experience in software development using Agile methodologies
* 3+ years as Scrum Master in Agile environment
* 2+ years SAFe experience preferred
* Experience with Kanban/Process Efficiency required
* Experience driving/leading scaled Agile transformation efforts a plus
* Experience in Healthcare preferred
* Experience with Agile ALM tools like JIRA, Rally, etc.
* Strong ability to manage multiple scrum teams and coordinate with external teams or programs
* Strong ability to foster and maintain a positive and creative work environment for teams including resolving conflict within the team
* Ability to influence across levels of the organization including senior leadership
* Experience with various sized co-located and geographically distributed teams a plus
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Highly energetic, responsible, organized, self-disciplined, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Senior Technical Account Manager (TAM) at Puppet, Inc. Remote North America Hi! I’m, Global Director of Technical Account Management –...Apply For This Job
Wolters Kluwer Health’s Clinical Effectiveness (CE) organization is a fast-growing and innovation-driven healthcare information technology (HIT) provider working on the...Apply For This Job
Mechanical Engineer Job Title: Mechanical Engineer Location: Los Alamitos, CA Salary: 80,000-100,000 (Depending on Experience) We are a growing and...Apply For This Job
As Sourcing Engineer, you’ll be working with a leading manufacturer of equipment for the biotechnology industry. You’ll be responsible for...Apply For This Job
Senior Software Engineer 36349BR USA – California – Mountain View/Sunnyvale, USA – Massachusetts – Burlington Job Description and Requirements Synopsys...Apply For This Job
About Us Mercedes-Benz USA is responsible for the sales, marketing and service of all Mercedes-Benz and Maybach products in the...Apply For This Job