Full-Stack Engineer (Education Technology – Remote)
Full-Stack Engineer (K-12 Education Technology)
NS4ed is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer with experience building and deploying cloud-based applications as a product. In this role, you will be a member of the Product Development Team responsible for bringing our product vision to life by building/acquiring technology to build a best-in-class customer experience. You will be our in-house expert to complement outsourced software development.
This role is a perfect fit for someone who has front-end and back-end skills coupled with the desire, flexibility, and ingenuity to work in a fledgling company. We are looking for someone who has the potential to lead the implementation of digital product enhancements and infrastructure, environment and system design efforts as we grow.
· Work closely with the Director of Product Management, and contracted development teams to guide projects end-to-end through the analysis, design, development, quality assurance and production readiness phases as iteratively as possible
· Collaborate with other developers to design, build, and maintain applications
· Consult and direct UI/UX design and updates
· Build applications utilizing ASP.NET Core, EF Core, Razor, Vue and associated technologies
· Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
· Manage server infrastructure on AWS
· Write and debug code and troubleshoot software issues
· Evaluate new technologies and software products to determine the feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities into the platform
· Keep abreast of latest trends and best practices in the education technology landscape
· Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation, and creativity
About NS4ed, LLC.
NS4ed partners with state and local entities to provide research, policy and practice deliverables that yield high value and actionable results in the education environment. We offer a unique perspective on gathering data and understanding the policy effect and implications for developing models that yield crucial change in a community, district, or organization.
Pathway2Careers Curriculum is a new approach to high school math and career exploration. We connect math to over 600 real, high-value careers because when students can understand the why behind the what we can produce powerful outcomes – for the students and for our economy.
The Pathway2Careers Labor Market Navigator offers a critical bridge between education and industry that can help educators connect with the realities of their local job market. It offers a flexible framework where educators can explore labor market information and access innovative methods for preparing students for careers. Through the use of straightforward tools, such as the P2C labor market exploration tool, educators can easily identify high-value career destinations for students. These destinations guide the selection of effective resources and materials, available within the P2C framework, that can sustain progress on the path to career readiness.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote