About Nomi Network: Nomi Network’s mission is to end human trafficking by creating pathways to safe employment, empowering women and girls to break cycles of slavery in their families and communities. https://nominetwork.org/
Position Summary: The Major Gifts Officer will focus on the procurement of donations between $10,000 to $100,000+ on behalf of Nomi Network. The Major Gift Officer will develop and propose strategies for solicitation of major gifts, build and manage a portfolio of approximately 100 potential donors, and design and implement appropriate cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship activities.
Location: Remote, with 30% of time committed to traveling
Reports to: Director of Advancement
Status: Exempt (Salaried)
Schedule: Full time
Secure Major Gifts:
Identify, Cultivate, and Steward Donors/Prospects:
Report and Database Management:
* Persuasive communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills. When writing or speaking, comes across as persuasive, credible, and polished with excellent Interpersonal skills.
* Gaining commitment: Using appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans; modifying one’s own behavior to accommodate tasks, situations, and individuals involved.
* Creates external strategic alliances: Develops and uses collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
* Decision making: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
* Building trust: Interacting with internal and external stakeholders In a way that gives them confidence In one’s Intentions and those of the organization.
* Achieving results: Demonstrates drive and determination to achieve both results and success; can be counted upon to successfully exceed goals; regularly pushes self and others for results; bottom-line orientation, persisting despite obstacles and opposition.
* Developing others: Planning and supporting the development of individuals’ skills and abilities so that they can fulfill current or future job/role responsibilities more effectively.
* Meeting leadership: Ensuring that a meeting serves Its business objectives while using appropriate Interpersonal styles and methods and considering the needs and potential contributions of others.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $82,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote
Job Description: Do you want to Work From Home with a supportive exciting team? We are currently recruiting for driven...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Compensation Consultant to join forces with HR and develop compensation and benefits plans for our...Apply For This Job
Thrive Business Services is a woman owned, tech savvy, 100% cloud-based accounting services company. We provide financial/accounting information and analysis...Apply For This Job
Position Overview The Framerate unit at Super League Gaming is looking for a part-time Social Media Manager to help manage...Apply For This Job
Job ID 163433BR Date posted 10/26/2021 Rochester, Minnesota Full Time Research Not ready to apply? Join our talent community Why...Apply For This Job
THE DEPARTMENT The following teams make up the Technology department: Business Analysis and Quality Assurance, Applications Development, Applications Support, and...Apply For This Job